Thread: Restaurant Story Feedback

Restaurant Story Feedback

Hello Storm 8, I would like to give my 2cents and genuine feedback on this restaurant story game. My english is not very good but i will try my best to articulate and hope you will understand what im trying to tell you.

1) Ive been a fan of your games for A LONG TIME. Restaurant story and Bakery story. I even bought an IPAD especially for your games because it seems storm8 have a device preference or some biases with devices. Truth be told, Ipad or IOS users can have free gems (if they are lucky). I have this "Free gems" or "BONUS" tag thats on my right hand side at the top. Alright im not a cheapskate user, I also purchase gems (WHICH I STRONGLY regret by now), however, I am not able to load any of those videos that u displayed.

IF STORM8 takes advertisement money for these videos, and not reaching out to players because of not being to load. i find it so strange that these videos or program related matters are not corrected ESPECIALLY ON IOS.

2) I wrote to Customer support thats on your website. But it link me back to this forum. SO MAY I KNOW IS THERE EVEN AN EMAIL TO WRITE PROBLEMS TO? This is so bad. We paid for the gems, and there is no email to lodge a feedback or complaint? This forum is useful yes, but it will restrict OUR VOICE. there are admins behind the forum and will CHANGE OR EDIT what you want to say. THIS IS NOT THE REAL VOICE you are listening from your real players, real customers, and real feedback. You are just NOT LISTENING.

3) This is 2019. When you link your account with FB on restaurant story, I SEE ALL THE inactive neighbours with pictures who are on my FB level 0 stars and already deleted this game long time ago. HOW DO I PERMANENTLY remove those neighbours. DO I DELETE THEM FROM FACEBOOK? PLEASE ADVISE. ITS VERY ANNOYING TO SEE THEM ADDED TO MY LIST and i CANNOT EDIT AND REMOVE THEM. I DO NOT WANT THEM IN MY NEIGHBOUR LIST, PERIOD. i cannot undo the link once ive did it, and i got to link it if not i cannot access restaurant story. BAKERY story is still ok, safe when you link with your own account ID. BUT RESTAURANT STORY, NO.
    I THINK ITS because you have restaurant story outdoor and restaurant story on its own.

4) PLEASE stop producing more games when you cannot handle these 2 stories since almost going to 9 years you have these 2 stories and not being able to fix bugs in time and NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

5) you have to think of corporate management control. IF you have no customer support for your real buying clients THEN TELL ME HOW U GOing to earn more, if you shoo away all the real customers who buy gems with frustration because YOU refuse to listen??? or HELP with the errors and crashes THIS game has, AFTER SO MANY YEARS.

6) I see duplicate stoves and ovens. And i see box of white when the collectibles are collected. I see errors from the numbers of collectibles thats indicated when i redeem one goal part. ITS BEEN 3 months and NOTHING is done on this.

ANd last but not least. PLEASE. PLEASE please. CANDY MANIA cannot be downloaded with IPAD. DOnt ask me why, BUT it seems that its linked to ANDROID.

Thank you please reply via PM IF YOU WANT, THANK YOU STORM 8 FOR THIS VERY FUN GAME ANYWAYS

Love,
    Moon
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 07-09-19 at 03:35 PM. Reason: moved to Suggestions & Feedback

Host(ess)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MoonAndRew View Post
    Hello Storm 8, I would like to give my 2cents and genuine feedback on this restaurant story game. My english is not very good but i will try my best to articulate and hope you will understand what im trying to tell you.
    1) Ive been a fan of your games for A LONG TIME. Restaurant story and Bakery story. I even bought an IPAD especially for your games because it seems storm8 have a device preference or some biases with devices. Truth be told, Ipad or IOS users can have free gems (if they are lucky). I have this "Free gems" or "BONUS" tag thats on my right hand side at the top. Alright im not a cheapskate user, I also purchase gems (WHICH I STRONGLY regret by now), however, I am not able to load any of those videos that u displayed.

IF STORM8 takes advertisement money for these videos, and not reaching out to players because of not being to load. i find it so strange that these videos or program related matters are not corrected ESPECIALLY ON IOS.

2) I wrote to Customer support thats on your website. But it link me back to this forum. SO MAY I KNOW IS THERE EVEN AN EMAIL TO WRITE PROBLEMS TO? This is so bad. We paid for the gems, and there is no email to lodge a feedback or complaint? This forum is useful yes, but it will restrict OUR VOICE. there are admins behind the forum and will CHANGE OR EDIT what you want to say. THIS IS NOT THE REAL VOICE you are listening from your real players, real customers, and real feedback. You are just NOT LISTENING.

3) This is 2019. When you link your account with FB on restaurant story, I SEE ALL THE inactive neighbours with pictures who are on my FB level 0 stars and already deleted this game long time ago. HOW DO I PERMANENTLY remove those neighbours. DO I DELETE THEM FROM FACEBOOK? PLEASE ADVISE. ITS VERY ANNOYING TO SEE THEM ADDED TO MY LIST and i CANNOT EDIT AND REMOVE THEM. I DO NOT WANT THEM IN MY NEIGHBOUR LIST, PERIOD. i cannot undo the link once ive did it, and i got to link it if not i cannot access restaurant story. BAKERY story is still ok, safe when you link with your own account ID. BUT RESTAURANT STORY, NO.
    I THINK ITS because you have restaurant story outdoor and restaurant story on its own.

You won?t be alone in your frustration with the lack of support from Storm8 The problem is that this (& Bakery Story) is a very old game in terms of mobile gaming, perhaps they think we should just be grateful that it is still playable unlike so many others from the original release era! We are really only going to get the very basic support, especially since Storm8 went through a major restructure.

My observations on the videos is there is no way of knowing who will get them when, and for how long they will work. For myself, I can now only watch videos to speed up the cooking time of certain items. I used to be able to watch for gems, until I made a purchase, and that stopped lol

The Facebook friends was bugging me too! I searched the forums, but couldn?t find anything so I tried logging out in game, and that just lost me my game, so I logged back in and played on. However, I was looking around the Facebook iPad app, and I found a way to remove them!....

1. Open Facebook for iPad App
    2. Touch ?drop-down arrow? in top right corner (beside your name), then select ?Settings?
    3. Select ?Apps and Websites?
    4. Touch ?edit? next to ?Logged in with Facebook? at the top of the list
    5. Find ?Restaurant Story? in the list of apps, it will be under either the ?Active, Expired, or Removed? tabs
    6. Touch on ?View? next to Restaurant Story
    7. Look for ?Friends List?, to the right you will see a slide tab, touch on it to deselect
    8. Touch ?Save? at the bottom of the screen

Before you press save, make sure it looks like this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0A5693B2-41C7-416E-897D-468ABEFEDA7E.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	52567
    (Sorry, had to use another game as it wouldn?t let me back in to the Restaurant Story options!)

I have screenshots of every step if needed. I hope this helps with at least one issue!
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

New Resident
    Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I’ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I’m an active player 24/7 I’ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn’t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
    - ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
    - ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
    ☑️
    - ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
    Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
    - Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
    - Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
    - GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
    Side Goal I can’t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pagjoe View Post
    Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I?ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I?m an active player 24/7 I?ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn?t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
    - ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
    - ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
    ☑️
    - ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
    Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
    - Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
    - Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
    - GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
    Side Goal I can?t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.
    For account issues, you'll have to submit a support ticket with the team here.

Any other questions can be posted in the Help Me thread here.