Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Directionals Habitats

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I started playing early January and didn’t realize they would be releasing one each week that fit together like this...I love it! I don’t want to get just one...I’d prefer all 4! Can anyone tell me if they’ll release all 4 at the end of the month so we may purchase them or once the week has past is it too late?
    It'll be too late at the end of the week

They may bring these and others back from time-to-time during one sale or another.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It'll be too late at the end of the week

They may bring these and others back from time-to-time during one sale or another.

Thank you for responding! Just an idea...it would be great if they brought back all 4 matching habitats on the last update of the month. Just giving the players that may have missed out on a particular one another chance to get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Thank you for responding! Just an idea...it would be great if they brought back all 4 matching habitats on the last update of the month. Just giving the players that may have missed out on a particular one another chance to get it.
    Excellent idea!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Excellent idea!

Could Elsa (or anyone that can) pass this along to the S8 team? I love this Lunar series and would love to have the complete set but started the game in January and missed out on the first weeks release. It would be great if they’d bring all 4 back as a recap on the last Friday of the month.

Nightclub Owner
    They should have Value Packs that sell the entire sets (some 4, some 5) - but for cheap!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    They should have Value Packs that sell the entire sets (some 4, some 5) - but for cheap!
    I agree with this, also. 300 gems per habitat is a lot. 250 gems cost $6.99 if you get them on sale, so we are talking about a good $8 or more just to have a habitat to display on our pretend islands. Multiply that by 4 or 5 depending on how many habitats they offer that month, and we are looking at over $40 per month just for habitats, not to mention gems we spend on speed-ups, dragons, or whatever else. And if you have multiple islands - yikes! If we could get them at a reduced cost in a bundle it would be nice.

Nightclub Owner
    February 2020

Head In The Clouds
    (there are only 3 habs in the set plus one extra)

West: Quaint Garden
    North: Mended Meadow
    East: Colorheart Spring

Extra: Major Mycelium
    Last edited by amerirish; 02-21-20 at 11:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Please don't tell me that these habitats have the same problem as the mythic trio (the one with overlap instead of being properly connected).

Nightclub Owner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3156.jpg.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	54543

This is the best pic I can offer at this time

Executive Chef
    These habitats are really darling, and I look forward to getting all of them. It is hard to tell how well they are going to line up, but I don't get too worried about that.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast