Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misty Minerals to craft Cryptid Dragon in mine

Rhino Keeper

Misty Minerals to craft Cryptid Dragon in mine

For some reason, the Misty Minerals needed to craft the Cryptid Dragon in the mine are being awarded for battles won in the latest tournament. Normally there would be points awarded towards the monthly dragon, in this case the Bioluminescent dragon. That means that it will be significantly more difficult to earn the monthly dragon, but when you consider the needed points for the mining dragon has been reduced from the normal 250 to 150 points, it will now be possible to craft many dragons from the mine without even having to go there. It appears that something is wrong

Rhino Keeper
    Well, after winning round 17 in tournament I now have 205 points in the mine. Still not many for the monthly dragon though…this needs work!

Reporting this over!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I see S8 fixed the battle award of giving mining parts but it really didn't fix anything.
    You are blocking players from crafting more than 1 cryptid dragon. That's it, all you did. Yet another 'take away a benefit' from players. We used to be able to craft as many of those dragons as possible from our mining efforts . But you threw baby out with bath water and we can get only 1 now.

BUT.... you are still awarding the mine parts in the tourney and have failed to compensate players with the correct monthly pieces for each tourney round which in turn makes it harder to earn the monthly dragon.

That is a pretty poor fix .

Rhino Keeper
    Let me see, since I reported this issue, Paul did the right thing and reported it over. Thanks to Paul. I always earn at least one dragon from the mine and sometimes two. I reported the issue mainly because I often have difficulty attaining the monthly dragon. The points earned during tournaments are a great help. I took advantage of Storm8’s error and crafted the mine dragon after I had posted about the dragon. Still though, the mine is awarding mine parts…or maybe just showing that they are awarding mine parts instead of for the monthly dragon. What is my reward for pointing out an issue? Now I don’t have the ability to possibly earn a second mine dragon despite the fact that I could have had many before the issue was fixed. Add to that, I likely will not earn the monthly dragon either. I guess I made a mistake in alerting S8 of an error.

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw the new goal in the game..Thank you S8 for rewarding the monthly points that went missing in the tourney. That's a big help.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, S8 has responded to the problem with a button to tap within 3 days to acquire aquatic ambulates that were not awarded for winning battles. Thank you, I think that is a fair solution.

Rhino Keeper

Mining Dragon weirdness

For some reason I have, like, unlimited pieces to craft the mine dragon. Like, I didn?t need to evolve any dragons because I just had like 300 parts already.
    It?s no longer fun to play.

Rhino Keeper

Cryptid Dragon - what?s going on?

Cryptid dragon supposedly 150 parts in the mine. I got the dragon for much less than 150 parts. Now I see that we are limited to one Cryptid only. Suddenly I have 309 parts in the mine!
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Well, S8 has responded to the problem with a button to tap within 3 days to acquire aquatic ambulates that were not awarded for winning battles. Thank you, I think that is a fair solution.
    Yes, you're correct! There's a Thank You quest that gives the intended 1,600 Aquatic Amulets they were supposed to receive during the Brightfin Tournament

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast