Thread: Gertrude Puppet

New Resident

Gertrude Puppet

I made it to the potion to make Gertrude real. I was told I could only chose once, so chose real Gertrude. The page close and next option said make Gertrude. Not noticing it fast enough as my finger hovered over the button that said make puppet Gertrude (Because I had made my choice on the previous page), I am now stuck with puppet Gertrude. Contacted support {text removed}. So what do I do next to get this fixed?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-07-19 at 09:33 PM. Reason: removed support comments as it's not allowed

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, I removed your Support comments as we aren't allowed to post our communication with them on the forum. When you lodge a ticket and you don't choose the right category, then the ticket may be auto closed. Choose the Issues/Bugs category instead, then Event-related issue. Category is Simulation. This category won't be auto closed. Good luck! I hope you get your other Gertrude, but be prepared that you might not... Hope that helps.

Here's the webpage for Support again: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new