Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/05 Update: Barons Tent Prizes (July 2019)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm curious about the Sun Mosaic they've put in the tent this month. I've got some of them from a Community Event years back so I know what they are, my question is more about how many we'll be rewarded. Call me crazy, but I don't think 6-20 Rotten Cabbages is a fair trade for 1 Sun Mosaic Path - which makes me wonder if we get more than 1 for 'winning' that prize.

Fashion Designer
    1. I'm waiting until they fix the goal before I throw any cabbages. I don't particularly want anything this month so for me this owl is going to cost 100 cabbages.

2. I don't like this hyperinflation going on in the tent. We used to get new prizes that cost up to 22 cabbages to get and now we're spending 100 cabbages to get just one lousy 2 energy dropper.

3. I hate to admit but this owl is too cute and I know it's not worth it, but I'm going for it. The day I go back to rely on watching videos for cabbages is likely near lol.

4. My personal record is 9 cabbages to win the grand prize. Once.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    1. I'm waiting until they fix the goal before I throw any cabbages. I don't particularly want anything this month so for me this owl is going to cost 100 cabbages.

2. I don't like this hyperinflation going on in the tent. We used to get new prizes that cost up to 22 cabbages to get and now we're spending 100 cabbages to get just one lousy 2 energy dropper.

3. I hate to admit but this owl is too cute and I know it's not worth it, but I'm going for it. The day I go back to rely on watching videos for cabbages is likely near lol.

4. My personal record is 9 cabbages to win the grand prize. Once.
    Same issues - NONE of the prizes this month are worth going for. OWL is supper cute - but it will probably just throw 1-2 energy every 22 hours - not worth it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Experiment complete. Believe it or not, ONE mosaic. It took me 21 cabbages, lol!

Good thing I did it primarily for the experiment rather than to get 10 of the paths. : )

CABBAGE THROWERS BEWARE! : )

I am now saving up exclusively for alicorn months (I figure I need 96 in reserve (4 times getting an alicorn X 24 cabbages to toss)), and (5x24) 120 for the grand prize, so 216 cabbages before I would commit to a grand prize.

Well, off to harvest cabbages, let them gently rot in storage... ; )
    Oh, wow, talk about taking one for the team!

It's a shame that they think offering ONE path could be considered 'winning' anything let alone a tent prize but thanks for taking the hit for us so players can better decide if it's worth it.

Executive Chef
    It appears Nadina has taken over the Baron's Tent
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked for an increase in how many tiles are rewarded. Agree that 1 isn't enough.

On a different note, the Owl goal will shortly return and I'm waiting to see if anything won already in this release will count towards the Owl. I guess as soon as the goal is back then it will be obvious but I'm going to check anyway.

Post 1 has the picture of the new prizes if you missed it. I'll work on adding the drop info later today.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks, SW. Your awesome work as our spokesperson is much appreciated!

Fashion Designer
    I just got a pop up to accept a gift of 5 rotten cabbages from Gemma. I'm thinking you want to wait to accept those 5 cabbages until the next day, otherwise you won't get the standard 3. Is my thinking correct?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I just got a pop up to accept a gift of 5 rotten cabbages from Gemma. I'm thinking you want to wait to accept those 5 cabbages until the next day, otherwise you won't get the standard 3. Is my thinking correct?
    You can try.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I would check in the goal book to see if there is a timer on the goal. Usually the s8 'Thank You Gift' goals do have a timer of some sort but I accepted mine too quickly to verify on my game.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast