Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: 07/05 Update: Barons Tent Prizes (July 2019)

Executive Chef
    Final day for "winning" the Owl...and I got him, but had to "win" repeats from the Tent to do so.
    Cabbages wasted on 2 single Sun Mosaic tiles to add to the 40 I already won back in 2014, what a joke.
    Also got a repeat Horse Carriage, but at least they now make a matching pair, I guess...
    I wanted to get prizes I didn't already have! Succeeded with the Bird Feeder and Butterfly Bush but the Stack of Books and Sunflowers? A whole month has passed and neither one of those 2 EVER showed up in my Tent. Not once.
    Similar thing happened last month -- wanted to get some extra Jester Chairs, none ever showed up!
    Something really needs to happen about the prize rotation! I lost count of how many days I had the Glimmer Griffin, and I'm full to the gills with Griffins!…especially REPEATS.

S8 - how about a "rotate prize" button in the Tent!?!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Final day for "winning" the Owl...and I got him, but had to "win" repeats from the Tent to do so.
    Cabbages wasted on 2 single Sun Mosaic tiles to add to the 40 I already won back in 2014, what a joke.
    Also got a repeat Horse Carriage, but at least they now make a matching pair, I guess...
    I wanted to get prizes I didn't already have! Succeeded with the Bird Feeder and Butterfly Bush but the Stack of Books and Sunflowers? A whole month has passed and neither one of those 2 EVER showed up in my Tent. Not once.
    Similar thing happened last month -- wanted to get some extra Jester Chairs, none ever showed up!
    Something really needs to happen about the prize rotation! I lost count of how many days I had the Glimmer Griffin, and I'm full to the gills with Griffins!…especially REPEATS.

S8 - how about a "rotate prize" button in the Tent!?!
    I'm pretty sure we've all been waiting for them to finally change the prize rotation in the tent but now it seems much more important with the new monthly pets tied in to the daily prizes. Most players who have played for years are in the same boat - we all have a lot of these prizes and don't want to use cabbages on repeats unless they're Alis.

If they're going to continue to offer a monthly prize based on the amount of daily prizes we 'win' then I think it's only right that they finally look into updating the system. There are so many ways they could change the rotation but your idea of a "rotate prize" button like we have for the Elven Trades seems the easiest and most functional way of doing it.

Get on it, s8!

Executive Chef
    Anyon know when the August Barons Tent will start? Its the 8th already.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Anyon know when the August Barons Tent will start? Its the 8th already.....
    New prizes for August hit today!

Here's the new thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Aug-2019)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast