Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 94

Thread: 07/05 Update: Barons Tent Prizes (July 2019)

  1. #41
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,224
    Thanks

    Confirmation received that
    1. anything you won before the goal was fixed won't be included in the 5 items for this time around, &
    2. the no of tiles can't be changed for this time but tiles won't be included in future releases as prizes.

    Here's an idea though, maybe they could be random prizes behind the Barons face!

  2. #42
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hove, south coast of England, UK 🇬🇧
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks

    Confirmation received that
    1. anything you won before the goal was fixed won't be included in the 5 items for this time around, &
    2. the no of tiles can't be changed for this time but tiles won't be included in future releases as prizes.

    Here's an idea though, maybe they could be random prizes behind the Barons face!
    I love that idea! : ) SW, I echo many by adding in heartfelt thanks for all your thoughtfulness and work here. : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

  3. #43
    I wish they put the name of the "prize" for the Baron's tent so I could look it up to see if it was worth trying to get. I have difficulties trying to find posts with pictures and descriptions for the tent prizes.

  4. #44
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    387
    I am such a sucker for deco. It might be 1x1 and no drops but if it looks nicely there go ALL my cabbages. And so, I am bound to lose them all for stacks of books and sunflowers and whatnots. I think it's medical condition, really.

  5. #45
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hove, south coast of England, UK 🇬🇧
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I am such a sucker for deco. It might be 1x1 and no drops but if it looks nicely there go ALL my cabbages. And so, I am bound to lose them all for stacks of books and sunflowers and whatnots. I think it's medical condition, really.
    LOL! Quite literally! And, I think I am similarly diagnosable!
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

  6. #46
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    I wish they put the name of the "prize" for the Baron's tent so I could look it up to see if it was worth trying to get. I have difficulties trying to find posts with pictures and descriptions for the tent prizes.
    Agreed. I dont want to go for the prize if it isn't something that renders items I need or fits a theme on my board.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I only got ONE. Hey! Anyone else have discrepancy?
    Only one for me as well.

  8. #48
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hove, south coast of England, UK 🇬🇧
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Only one for me as well.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,224
    Ok, finally updated page 1! It's not as glamorous as normal, but it's the best I can do with the time that I have.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •