Thread: FOREST PARTY: Redcrest - 2019 Jul 5

FOREST PARTY: Redcrest - 2019 Jul 5

Prizes

Individual prizes

75 Redcrest's Heartstones - Sunrise Statue
    450 Redcrest's Heartstones - Peony Pony Spring/Plant Hatching 10h. Evolve 12h. Feed Schedule D
    1,250 Redcrest's Heartstones - Moonlit Monument
    2,000 Redcrest's Heartstones - Libertree Treent/Water Hatching 18h. Evolve 19h. Feed Schedule E
    3,200 Redcrest's Heartstones - Redcrest Earth/Fire Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h. Feed Schedule E

Community prizes

1st - Firework Fields.
    2nd - 15000 Apples.
    3rd - 8 Runes.

Related goal

Snow Flow

Hatch a Snowy Egret
    Reward: 250 Redcrest's Heartstones

Raise your Snowy Egret to Level 10
    Reward: 250 Redcrest's Heartstones

Animals

Peony Pony

Libertree

Redcrest

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190704-212037_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	1319 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	52247   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190705-203638.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	52248   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Libertree.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	52249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redcrest Egg.PNG 
Views:	382 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	52250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Redcrest.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	52251  

Rhino Keeper
    Well, its unique. This style could promise more.
    But really 3200 again? this game ain't deserve that anymore yet...
    Atleast making it less to 2700 points would have been a good message needed to a lot of players I think..

Executive Chef
    The format to give us 3 animals like in the past is something that some of us would love I think. Nice too see they changed it back. Like the Peony Pony, and with this format I already reached it. Otherwise this could be the last price, and I hadn't change for it, so I approve
    The Redcrest out of reach I think, but love the design.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    Atleast making it less to 2700 points would have been a good message needed to a lot of players I think..
    Yes thats true. Its a lot. I was previously getting an extra thing for points like a moonlit monument. However i found that even with that it was impossible to finish. So i was not sure how it was possible to finish. For me its ridiculous to set alarms and put my life on hold to wake at night to collect. So i just played and am not getting very far recently. I gave up getting the second moonlit monument as it didnt make a difference to my poor result

This event does have some nicely designed animals. Thanks to those who creates them.

However this time i noticed the names of the moonlit monument and sunrise statue are synched to be the same as 5 or so previous events

The result for me was frustrating. I had to bring 5 sunrise statues out of storage before i found the one i need. Thats crazy

Even if you dont make a new design please give a new unique name!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    What I do too not being confused, immediately sell the statue after the event. This way when you get one in another event, you only have 1 in storage. Why save the others, they are useless in the future, and for decorations not needed imo. But it's up to you!
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    This is the first event in a while that I?ve liked the final prize, but of course it?s well out of my reach without gems which is a shame. I would probably have spent them before but I don?t feel confident doing so now with how things have been.

Really beautiful design though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    Yes thats true. Its a lot. I was previously getting an extra thing for points like a moonlit monument. However i found that even with that it was impossible to finish. So i was not sure how it was possible to finish. For me its ridiculous to set alarms and put my life on hold to wake at night to collect. So i just played and am not getting very far recently. I gave up getting the second moonlit monument as it didnt make a difference to my poor result

This event does have some nicely designed animals. Thanks to those who creates them.

However this time i noticed the names of the moonlit monument and sunrise statue are synched to be the same as 5 or so previous events

The result for me was frustrating. I had to bring 5 sunrise statues out of storage before i found the one i need. Thats crazy

If you click on the information icon on the item while it's still in storage, it will tell you if it's "a relic from a past celebration " or the current one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post

It will never change from 3200. Name one suggestion that we've made for this game in the last year that they have adopted.

The Peony Pony is lovely. Too bad I just spent a bunch of $$ buying one for my baby account a few weeks ago. Don't like Treents and the Redtail is weird looking, so not playing.

I will say that the last few new habitats they have released have been beautiful. Absolutely love them and spending money to get them. I wonder if there is someone who is specifically assigned to designing habitats. The current one in Dragon Story is amazing, too.

The statues for points are hardly worth the effort, 4pts what a joke that’s 1 point an hour. No wonder players give up it is just too hard to reach the final one.