Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wild Times: Dragon Tales July 5, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's a real pity that the Torchbearer Dragon isn't available for breeding because pairing Chitter with Olympus provides the exact combination needed.

But, what shortdanzr says is true, breeding Chitter with Olympus will only have three outcomes, a 5-hour Love, 7-hour Olympus, or 15-hour Laserlight; unless you have both Chitter and Olympus at level 15, then a 28-hour Prime-Power comes into play.

However, if you're feeling lucky, don't mind 40+ hours breeding times, and want to try for a diamond hybrid, then breeding Chitter with a pure diamond type dragon will eliminate the 7-hour Olympus Dragon and add three diamond hybrids to the pool of dragons.
    And as stinking luck would have it, I bred a Laserlight

It's a good thing I am well ahead in my evolving and questing tasks.

Executive Chef
    And as stinking luck would have it, I bred a Laserlight

It's a good thing I am well ahead in my evolving and questing tasks.
    15 isn't too bad if you had tried other possibilities with what you could have gotten. i lucked out and got the 5 hour love. since my olympus i use for breeding in tales isn't level 15 i didn't have to worry about the chance of the prime power. and my chitter & ferret are already leveled up to where they need to be. questing wise-aside frm the 1 we still have to go on, i only need 3 more of the helix rod adventure. so even if i had the unfortunate luck of breeding laserlight, i would still be good. usually in tales this always ends up with me breeding another olympus
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

It's Chapter 8 and I can feel a Titan Dragon beckoning me from Act 2

Or maybe I'd get really lucky and get a Diamond Dragon

Executive Chef
    i've got a 17 hour timer. but my redwing can't win in the stupid arena. i am going to level him up some more.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Did anyone else get to the crafting red dragon and only have 3 ruby leafs. I did and that not fair obviously I did not get a leaf with one of the quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I've not had it happen when I was required to breed with a specific dragon, only when I was supposed to finish breeding for points. This was in a couple previous events and did just happen to me again today, to my surprise (and relief because I have a 25 hour breeding in my den).

Good to see you again, PuntaMita!
    After I posted I realized exactly what you said, it only happens for the random "get points for breeding". Lol, I do I great job of mixing myself up!
    I went for it with Quetzal & got a 4 hr timer and the second breeding with Ferret gave me another Ferret so I feel lucky. The big issue will be getting past the battles. I only fought round 1 and will wait to use Redwing when the chapter starts. Not ideal dragons for its type. Leveled up to 12 and hope I don't have to feed him more. Best of luck and thank you guys for responding, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Did anyone else get to the crafting red dragon and only have 3 ruby leafs. I did and that not fair obviously I did not get a leaf with one of the quests.
    Did you try force-closing then reopening your game? This some times helps.

If you've tried that and the red leaf still does not appear, submit a ticket to support, describing the issue you're facing.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a quick resolution though, because it is the weekend and they are unlikely to respond to your ticket until Tuesday.

I will try and yeah I don’t expect a response anytime soon.

Did you try force-closing then reopening your game? This some times helps.

If you've tried that and the red leaf still does not appear, submit a ticket to support, describing the issue you're facing.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a quick resolution though, because it is the weekend and they are unlikely to respond to your ticket until Tuesday.
    That didn’t work so I won’t be able to even try and finish this event cause they never get back to you the same day. Totally not impressed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    After I posted I realized exactly what you said, it only happens for the random "get points for breeding". Lol, I do I great job of mixing myself up!
    I went for it with Quetzal & got a 4 hr timer and the second breeding with Ferret gave me another Ferret so I feel lucky. The big issue will be getting past the battles. I only fought round 1 and will wait to use Redwing when the chapter starts. Not ideal dragons for its type. Leveled up to 12 and hope I don't have to feed him more. Best of luck and thank you guys for responding, much appreciated!
    The required battles are always my least favorite part, and it really irks me that we have to win 4 on the final day. Like, spread it out. Also don't like that the first step on day 8 is to raise x Dragon to level 5 because you have to craft it, then hatch it, then feed it, evolve it, and feed it again. The first 7 days move along so slowly, and all of a sudden on the final 3 days you have to rush.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast