Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wild Times: Dragon Tales July 5, 2019

Banned
    I've been saying for the longest that Dragon Tales need to be revamped totally.
    As far as the tournament goes, I will be starting a thread for the Hive Queen dragon either later tonight or early Saturday morning in my time zone of Pacific Daylight Time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The required battles are always my least favorite part, and it really irks me that we have to win 4 on the final day. Like, spread it out. Also don't like that the first step on day 8 is to raise x Dragon to level 5 because you have to craft it, then hatch it, then feed it, evolve it, and feed it again. The first 7 days move along so slowly, and all of a sudden on the final 3 days you have to rush.
    I waited on the Tournament and won with Redwing L12 against Truffle & St. Patrick. Lightmare looks winnable but I'm glad to be through. Now it's down to how confident I am if I battle some more or wait for those pesky 4 Tales battles? Like you say, it's a frenzy of pressure breeding the common & again at the end. I like the Hive Queen dragon prize and hate to lose an entire battle day. Time to give those dragons a pep talk!
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 07-13-19 at 07:44 AM.

Banned
    Battle tournament thread up:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nament-7-12-19

Be careful which dragons you use Redwing against.

Optimum opponents:
    4. St. Patrick's 6
    5. Holographic 7
    7. Lightmare 9
    9. Sasquatch 11
    11. Crystal Fyre 14
    15. Forest Fyre 17
    23. Jungle 18

So, this is my first time attempting to finish a Dragon Tales event (I had been focusing strictly on Fantasy Forest events before, but I don?t like the recent changes that have been made to the events in that game). For chapter 10, how do we get the monster medallions? Is that something we will be able to request from our neighbors once we unlock chapter 10? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by taralynn227 View Post
    So, this is my first time attempting to finish a Dragon Tales event (I had been focusing strictly on Fantasy Forest events before, but I don?t like the recent changes that have been made to the events in that game). For chapter 10, how do we get the monster medallions? Is that something we will be able to request from our neighbors once we unlock chapter 10? Sorry if this has already been asked.
    Yes, once you open the chapter there is an "ask" button, similar to when you request maps. I ask all of my neighbors because you can not proceed until the goal is satisfied.
    I recommend having your apples ready to harvest and the craft you will need as well - DO NOT place your crafted item until the goal requests it.
    The last part is battles, if you're playing the tournament, be mindful, the further you advance, the more difficult the battles will be.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Yes, once you open the chapter there is an "ask" button, similar to when you request maps. I ask all of my neighbors because you can not proceed until the goal is satisfied.
    I recommend having your apples ready to harvest and the craft you will need as well - DO NOT place your crafted item until the goal requests it.
    The last part is battles, if you're playing the tournament, be mindful, the further you advance, the more difficult the battles will be.
    Good luck!
    Okay, that’s what I assumed but I wanted to be sure. Thanks so much for your quick response, and thanks for the tips!!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, that’s what I assumed but I wanted to be sure. Thanks so much for your quick response, and thanks for the tips!!
    My pleasure, before I found the forum, knew the goals and what was okay to do ahead, it was quite a scramble to complete. Like Mymonta pointed out, there's a lot going on in the final chapters.
    They lowered the food requirements a while back and that has helped me a lot!
    I play FFS too, no clue what is going there...

Remember to plant the six Fire Apples immediately after you make the request. Every hour is precious on the final chapter, so having the apples ready for harvest once all the medallions come in is helpful.

And also start the crafting of your Megaflora.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 07-13-19 at 08:31 PM.

It’s over! Thank God the battles were over quickly

Now to concentrate on clearing the tourney before the start of the WE, otherwise the 5x points won’t register

Rhino Keeper
    We're on day 10 and I only had two medallion requests??? I usually have 10 or more. And I only have three of the six I need after two hours. I usually can get my six within an hour.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast