Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wild Times: Dragon Tales July 5, 2019

I got the ferret, anyone know if I have to wait to hatch until the event calls for him or can I take him off the nest now and it?ll still count?

Does anyone have the requirements for lower levels?😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakykittie View Post
    I got the ferret, anyone know if I have to wait to hatch until the event calls for him or can I take him off the nest now and it?ll still count?
    you can take him out right away abd level him up. i do it all the time. i just managed to breed the ferret. got a couple of 23 hour & 12 hour fails.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    None of these dragons really excite me. But even if I wanted to, there?s no way I could participate in this event since I have no room for any new dragons. I have two nests that have been full for a couple of weeks now while I save up keys for expansion. This is getting increasingly annoying

While waiting for 14 hours for a breeding to finish as an act requirement, I won a battle, gained a few paw tracks and the act requirement accepted it as a finished breeding. I’m going to try it again next time I get stuck. Let me know if this works for anyone stuck like I was.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kissyfacefermi View Post
    While waiting for 14 hours for a breeding to finish as an act requirement, I won a battle, gained a few paw tracks and the act requirement accepted it as a finished breeding. I’m going to try it again next time I get stuck. Let me know if this works for anyone stuck like I was.
    This happened to me a couple times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This happened to me a couple times.
    I've had that happen before but not this Tales event.
    Kissyfacefermi, did this work for when you were to breed with Chitter? That would be so nice!
    I'm trying to figure out which dragon is my best bet to breed with Chitter for chapter 7. Certainly don't need Virtue in the picture at this point!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Kissyfacefermi, did this work for when you were to breed with Chitter? That would be so nice!
    I'm trying to figure out which dragon is my best bet to breed with Chitter for chapter 7. Certainly don't need Virtue in the picture at this point!
    I don't know about anyone else, but I've not had it happen when I was required to breed with a specific dragon, only when I was supposed to finish breeding for points. This was in a couple previous events and did just happen to me again today, to my surprise (and relief because I have a 25 hour breeding in my den).

Good to see you again, PuntaMita!

Executive Chef
    i alwys breed my tales dragons w/ olympus. to me lowest times
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i alwys breed my tales dragons w/ olympus. to me lowest times
    It's a real pity that the Torchbearer Dragon isn't available for breeding because pairing Chitter with Olympus provides the exact combination needed.

But, what shortdanzr says is true, breeding Chitter with Olympus will only have three outcomes, a 5-hour Love, 7-hour Olympus, or 15-hour Laserlight; unless you have both Chitter and Olympus at level 15, then a 28-hour Prime-Power comes into play.

However, if you're feeling lucky, don't mind 40+ hours breeding times, and want to try for a diamond hybrid, then breeding Chitter with a pure diamond type dragon will eliminate the 7-hour Olympus Dragon and add three diamond hybrids to the pool of dragons.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast