Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Ferret Dragon - 5 July 2019 (Needed for the Wild Times Dragon Tales Event)

  1. #1
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,975

    Ferret Dragon - 5 July 2019 (Needed for the Wild Times Dragon Tales Event)




    Rarity: Common
    Type: Purple, Blue
    Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

    Breeding Combination: Purple + Blue
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

    Good luck! This dragon is needed in six days time but we can keep trying till the 8th day of this Dragon Tales before deciding whether we choose to buy it, skip the act or abandon the event.




    This took two attempts with Neo Purple and Neo Blue. Spent four gold speeding up the 4-hour breeding to save on a breeding boost









     => 

      

    Good luck to everyone
    Last edited by deadpixel; 07-05-19 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added screenshots of breeding and egg

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,975
    You know, I'm all for recycling and the "save the planet" thingie, but I have to say that this really takes the cake:








     => 

      
    Weasel Dragon  =>  Ferret Dragon
      

    The brown version of this egg is only 8 months old

  3. #3
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    164
    Got 4hr 1st time for a change but not holding my breath as dont know how many more 4 hr it could be , didnt even get last event 1 and decieded with my wallet not to spend gold skipping steps or gettin required dragon

  4. #4
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by byteme77 View Post
    Got 4hr 1st time for a change but not holding my breath as dont know how many more 4 hr it could be , didnt even get last event 1 and decieded with my wallet not to spend gold skipping steps or gettin required dragon
    Other than the Ferret Dragon, the only other 4-hour dragon this combination might get you is the Toil Dragon.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you cause I didn't manage to breed the dragon for the last event either. Maybe the Wheel of Fortune is turning our way

  5. #5
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    28

    Ferret dragon

    got 4 hours with Neo Bubble and Apprentice on the first try. I really hope it's a aFerret.....

    YaY!!! it was a Ferret!!
    Last edited by fuzyundies; 07-06-19 at 11:39 AM. Reason: confirming Ferret dragon

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    You know, I'm all for recycling and the "save the planet" thingie, but I have to say that this really takes the cake:








     => 

      
    Weasel Dragon  =>  Ferret Dragon
      

    The brown version of this egg is only 8 months old
    Lol! I didn't see this thread yet before commented in the event thread that Ferret is just a recolored Weasel.

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    318
    First attempt: Water + Apprentice = 23hrs... AWESOME AS ALWAYS.
    Second attempt: Water + Peacock = 21hrs...
    Third attempt: Wizard + Peacock = 10hrs
    Fourth attempt: Wizard + Peacock = 10hrs
    Fifth attempt: Wizard + Peacock = 22hrs
    Sixth attempt: Magic + Water = 4hrs

    Sped the 4hrs up and was relieved to see the Ferret egg -__-;;;
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 07-10-19 at 05:23 AM.

  8. #8
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73B0F489-836D-4CAD-AC58-59F8BE4DEA29.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	52263 1st try with two Neo Bubbles.

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Other than the Ferret Dragon, the only other 4-hour dragon this combination might get you is the Toil Dragon.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you cause I didn't manage to breed the dragon for the last event either. Maybe the Wheel of Fortune is turning our way
    it wasnt and my next attempt is 9hours

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    312
    Cannot believe it!!!
    First time I have managed to breed the required dragon in months - and I got it by mistake while completing a bingo task. Bred Dark Naga with Waverider and out pops Ferret.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •