Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Just Grilling' Event - 2019 Jul 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by b95709e View Post
    I spent a lot on trying to get the firework pony, making the gnome picnic collections only to end up with loads of fireworks and a few of the other items but no elusive firework pony. I wish I hadn?t bothered buying crystals!! If the event items are not achievable what?s the point? I intend reviewing the game on the App Store to highlight this. Disappointed player of quite a few years!!
    No pony and the grill stopped working when the event was over. I don't even know what it was good for because I could not collect a single time. This was a rather useless event, it was not even fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Non sono riuscita a prendere il premio finale (la griglia) ...nonostante avessi prodotto i 23 cestini richiesti....sapevo che il pony non l'avrei vinto perch? i giochi a fortuna non mi premiano mai...ma la griglia si visto che serviva impegno non fortuna. Eppure ieri intorno alle 22 ora italiana quando ho provato a raccogliere il 23 cestino questo ? sparito magicamente per ricomparire solamente 10 ore dopo a gioco concluso. So che altri vicini della mia zona hanno avuto lo stesso problema. Non ne conosco il motivo...ma rimane la delusione per il fallimento...il primo in questo tipo di eventi. Davvero dispiaciuta 😔

I’ve been playing for four years and I think this was one of the worst events. Over 50 baskets handed in to the gnome picnic and no pony. The other prizes were boring and not worth the time and effort. Also, the number of fire extinguishers was ridiculous! I wish there was a poll for this event, because I would rate it very poorly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    No pony and the grill stopped working when the event was over. I don't even know what it was good for because I could not collect a single time. This was a rather useless event, it was not even fun.
    Once the burgers on the grill disappear, tap on it to collect (I think every 12 hours??). I?ve only collected coins from my grill.
    Last edited by suncatchers; 07-10-19 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suncatchers View Post
    Once the burgers on the grill disappear, tap on it to collect (I think every 12 hours??). I?ve only collected coins from my grill.
    My first time collecting from the Grill gave me a Shovel. The second collection was coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    My first time collecting from the Grill gave me a Shovel. The second collection was coins.
    Good to know! I’ve collected about 2 or 3 times and only coins so far, hopefully I’ll get something different next time.

No pony...just junk

Thankfully my luck changed and got the pony...rarely happens to me so I'm thankful, the grill is cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Third collection was coins again, but the fourth collection was a Pickaxe.

Update: fifth and sixth collection were coins. Seventh was a Pickaxe. Eighth was coins again.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 07-14-19 at 01:06 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567