Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just Grilling' Event - 2019 Jul 3

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gc0912 View Post
    Is the grill just a decoration? I’ve just got the Firework Pony and not sure whether to continue on for the 23.
    I am working on the 23 collections so I sure hope this grill is flipping burgers ...smile

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I?ve collected from my passion fruit vines at least 4 times since last night when the goal appeared - not one drop from them! Can you spell frustrated? But I?ve got lots of fire extinguishers - oh wait - everyone has those! Not funny! Last event it was the studios - no drops - is this my reward for being a high level player and spending 1798 days on my farm?
    Same here, no drops from the passion vine and I also had the problems with the studio last event too! ☹️

So... 19 collections and no pony. I ain't even surprised anymore.
    Last edited by bubaxx; 07-05-19 at 06:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the team can go to each of our farms and fix the fact that we got fireworks - but not the one for this event - no way to win the grill if we don’t get the proper fireworks - angry face!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I hope the team can go to each of our farms and fix the fact that we got fireworks - but not the one for this event - no way to win the grill if we don’t get the proper fireworks - angry face!
    The fireworks has nothing to do with the grill. Turn in 23 collections to the GNOME for the grill.

The prize for winning all prizes is a golden lure.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ll be putting all of my event items in the market below market price.

I thought I would make a few items with my drops to help move them out of my barn but now I can?t sell the items I made?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I’ll be putting all of my event items in the market below market price.

I thought I would make a few items with my drops to help move them out of my barn but now I can?t sell the items I made?
    It’s the gold things that drop from the fryer I have been searching for but all you see are extinguishers lol x

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Watch the paper for them.
    I have been lucky finding most of the event items in the paper.
    Hi Judy, yes, thank you, I did find a few mining tools, collected from pets and got a few more so that helped, still no mine drops though then I got some matches in the newspaper, drops from fryer are what I don?t see being sold anywhere, managed 3 turn ins so far xx

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish the Just Grillin' appeared at the start of the event, not that we had to complete the 7 goals in order to get it!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been very lucky to already have gotten all the prizes! The pony is so pretty! I'm still going to keep going!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast