Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Grilling' Event - 2019 Jul 3

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    The Just Grillin' side goal has yet to appear. Is this goal given to random players?
    Is your game updated to the latest version?

I am going to assume you have tried force closing and restarting your device.
    And you are a high enough level for events.

Next step I would do is delete and reinstall.

I was ha tired I thought you meant the main event had not appeared

Just Grillin does not appear until you complete the seven goals.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-05-19 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Ran out of mining tools, had about 40 of each, not one drop, everything else drops a lot, is there a problem with the mines, should I uninstall and reinstall, what do you all think, thanks x
    Watch the paper for them.
    I have been lucky finding most of the event items in the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Funny...Got Chinese Fireworks not Carnival Fireworks from Gnome Picnic. So it is not marked off. There seems to be a problem/glitch on this one.
    Me too..looks like the wrong one is in the prizes.

Am I the only one to think that this is one of the worst events we have ever had. Not as an event but for messing up any chance of actual running our farms. The newspaper is full of fire extinguishers, community and neighbours shops are full of fire extinguishers. Completing vans and trains are almost impossible as no-one is selling anything normal. Please at least leave a few days between events so we have a chance of sorting everything out.

Rhino Keeper
    The Just Grillin' side goal has yet to appear. Is this goal given to random players?
    I'm wondering this too. I haven't got that goal yet I have my farm in two devices and neither of them have showed any signs of that goal

Rhino Keeper
    Update: You have to complete the 7 goals then it appears

Fashion Designer
    Just finished the goals and just grillin appeared for me as well. Mine drops have been stingy. I used most of my tools on the last event trying to win the party crab. Oh well I’ll just keep selling fire extinguishers lol.

Fashion Designer
    All other drops have been decent for me except for the mining. Like Judy I have found a lot of items in the newspaper thank goodness

Farm Supplier
    Is the grill just a decoration? I’ve just got the Firework Pony and not sure whether to continue on for the 23.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve collected from my passion fruit vines at least 4 times since last night when the goal appeared - not one drop from them! Can you spell frustrated? But I’ve got lots of fire extinguishers - oh wait - everyone has those! Not funny! Last event it was the studios - no drops - is this my reward for being a high level player and spending 1798 days on my farm?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast