Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Just Grilling' Event - 2019 Jul 3

Farm Supplier
    Hello all First i have fix, i dont know how many exactly items for the gnome and still no pony
    And Second i have one PROBLEM LATELY and i dont know why. Im in ipad with IOS 12.3.1 and from one event before the last leaderboard with the crab, THE GAME KICK ME OFF very often or in my screen i c the chicken to walking Im a player that play every day and I spend real money almost in every event but now am very sad about this problem because i cant play as much as i want. Can everyone help me? Do u have the same problem like i do? Thank u in advance! Good luck to all with event!

Fashion Designer
    I?ve gone through all my tools and none are being dropped by pets or from plane deliveries. It?s obvious that the coders have scripted this. Sigh. Another Lucy pulls the football away from Charlie Brown. No tools all day and it?s back to work tomorrow. No tools no mining no matches no collection turn-ins no pony no point. More sighing.

I?m done playing. After 50 collections no pony for me. What a waste...

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. 50+ turn ins and no pony. Not enjoying this game anymore. Won't waste anymore money or time.

Farm Supplier
    Same here i agree totally with draughnc!!

I?m bummed too, haven?t won a luck based event in over a year! Very sad! Still trying though!

New Resident
    61 turn ins and no fireworks pony �� Such a disappointment

Fashion Designer
    Same here. Waste of time. Each event gets more impossible. I love this little game and have played it for years but I just don’t get why it’s become so difficult. I don’t remember it being this way. Either way no pony. Fail.

Executive Chef
    Lots of everything except for the Fireworks Pony. Oh, well.

I spent a lot on trying to get the firework pony, making the gnome picnic collections only to end up with loads of fireworks and a few of the other items but no elusive firework pony. I wish I hadn?t bothered buying crystals!! If the event items are not achievable what?s the point? I intend reviewing the game on the App Store to highlight this. Disappointed player of quite a few years!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast