Thread: SALE: 2019 July 2

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2019 July 2

7 Day Sale

SALE ITEMS:
    Spoiler: show
    Note:The Fireworks Display has been removed from the current sale.

Link to Master Box Guide for full details on Mystery Box/Crate items:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-05-19 at 11:09 AM.

So disappointed in this sale ☹️☹️☹️

The fireworks floor deco disappeared... I saw the stuff earlier today(it was there then), exited the game to come here and check out the crate contents.. went back on the game later, and NO fireworks! Bummer... any idea why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by alligibb417 View Post
    The fireworks floor deco disappeared... I saw the stuff earlier today(it was there then), exited the game to come here and check out the crate contents.. went back on the game later, and NO fireworks! Bummer... any idea why?
    No idea. I just checked and mine is gone, too. We're obviously not confused since the photos clearly show it was on offer....

EDIT: Just got a pop up on my iPad for the latest Value Pack Offer and what do you know? The Firework Display is on offer through it. Guess we know why it disappeared, huh?
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 07-04-19 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    EDIT: Just got a pop up on my iPad for the latest Value Pack Offer and what do you know? The Firework Display is on offer through it. Guess we know why it disappeared, huh?
    That is beyond ridiculous! I doubt I would buy it like that, but I'm on android, so it's super unfair... I guess I learned that lesson - will be buying things immediately from now on

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by alligibb417 View Post
    That is beyond ridiculous! I doubt I would buy it like that, but I'm on android, so it's super unfair... I guess I learned that lesson - will be buying things immediately from now on
    Agreed. I think it's odd that it was removed at all, especially since there have been (many) other times where a current sale had items that were available in other areas as well.

For instance, right this moment, the Side Goal Prize (Lazy Sunday) is listed for sale during the active goal. There were also other times when a new limited time Mystery Box was on sale in the game then a sale pops up with the individual items were listed there as well.

Removing the Fireworks Display doesn't make much sense to me when I really think about it.

Just wondering about the Capsule Game that's in the sale. I've never seen it before. Was it part of a goal or maybe from a crate?
    Anyway if anyone has the Capsule Game & could take a pic of it on display I really would apprecia te it. Thinking maybe it could go well in a game room theme.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-07-05-15-25-31.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	52243

Name:	img1562354817548.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	52244

* Sorry... didn't mean to double post... maybe a mod can delete the 1st post with the one pic in it. Also sorry but I've forgotten how to make a pic larger when posting. Can someone please remind me how to do that...please?
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 07-05-19 at 12:51 PM. Reason: added comment
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Nightclub Owner
    The Capsule Game was originally on offer as a free gift with the purchase of gems on July 22, 2011.

It's a 2x1 deco that I've placed beside a Table/Chair/Counter set so you can get an idea of the scale:

Name:	0014176.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	52261

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Capsule Game was originally on offer as a free gift with the purchase of gems on July 22, 2011.

It's a 2x1 deco that I've placed beside a Table/Chair/Counter set so you can get an idea of the scale:

Name:	0014176.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	52261
    Well I didn't start playing until 2014. It kinda looks like those machines at grocery stores that would have candy or little toys that you put a quarter in. I'm going to get it to put with my gumball machine when I decide to design a game room again. Looks like they'll good next to each other.
    As always thanks for your help Annirassweets
    You're always such a big help

* I did get one after all. I like it. Looks better than I thought
    Last edited by SBDOVER72; 07-07-19 at 02:55 AM.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    Well I didn't start playing until 2014. It kinda looks like those machines at grocery stores that would have candy or little toys that you put a quarter in. I'm going to get it to put with my gumball machine when I decide to design a game room again. Looks like they'll good next to each other.
    As always thanks for your help Annirassweets
    You're always such a big help

* I did get one after all. I like it. Looks better than I thought
    You're spot on! That's precisely what a capsule game is - the kid pops in a quarter and gets a random prize (I've never been sure why they call this a game, lol). I usually set mine out when I do a carnival/fun fair theme at my restaurant mostly for the color scheme rather than the image itself which you have to be zoomed in to see.