Thread: Collect signs

Rhino Keeper

Collect signs

I can?t stand those irritating collect signs hanging above our dragon habitats. I am at level 200 with 220,747,641 coins. I hardly use them & really don?t need anymore, so those signs are only covering up our beautiful dragons & we can?t view them without first having to tap on the sign & clear them up. All those signs do is clutter up our Islands & hide our dragons. Why can?t the developers just put sparkles over a habitats that is full & needs to be collected from? Sparkles would be a lot prettier & we will be able to see all our habitats & dragons. Let?s all send the developers a message to get rid of the collect signs.🤔

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    I can?t stand those irritating collect signs hanging above our dragon habitats. I am at level 200 with 220,747,641 coins. I hardly use them & really don?t need anymore, so those signs are only covering up our beautiful dragons & we can?t view them without first having to tap on the sign & clear them up. All those signs do is clutter up our Islands & hide our dragons. Why can?t the developers just put sparkles over a habitats that is full & needs to be collected from? Sparkles would be a lot prettier & we will be able to see all our habitats & dragons. Let?s all send the developers a message to get rid of the collect signs.��
    Agree with you. The collect signs only get in the way of the view of the dragons, but nothing will happen. I'm sure about that. Our complaints / requests will go into never neverland.....