Thread: Global Leaderboard

Rhino Keeper

Global Leaderboard

There is no way someone on the Global Leaderboard can have over 100,000 points in the first few hours on the first day of the event, without some type of serious *****ing going on. The same three players win it every week & there is no chance of any other Dragon Story player being able to come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. I work my butt off just to try & stay in the first 100 players by spending lots of money on gold & making sure I come in 1st place on the Local Leaderboard. I speed up everything & buy boosts so that I will get the double points & I make sure that I finish the event within the first hour by getting all 12.5K points needed & finishing the 6 day event in 1 hour. I know some would say buying gold & spending it is *****ing also. Butt that can?t be the only type of *****ing being done on the Global Leaderboard. I spend close to $200 every time just to come in 1st place on the Local Leaderboard & I still never come in any closer than 25th place on the Global Leaderboard. As soon as I see who is already several thousand points ahead in the first 2 hours of the event, I give up on even trying to get in 1st, 2nd or even 3rd place. Right now on the Global, I am in 25th place with 15,481 points. I will be lucky if I finish in 50th place.
    Last edited by 06hunter; 07-01-19 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    There is no way someone on the Global Leaderboard can have over 100,000 points in the first few hours on the first day of the event, without some type of serious *****ing going on. The same three players win it every week & there is no chance of any other Dragon Story player being able to come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. I work my butt off just to try & stay in the first 100 players by spending lots of money on gold & making sure I come in 1st place on the Local Leaderboard. I speed up everything & buy boosts so that I will get the double points & I make sure that I finish the event within the first hour by getting all 12.5K points needed & finishing the 6 day event in 1 hour. I know some would say buying gold & spending it is *****ing also. Butt that can?t be the only type of *****ing being done on the Global Leaderboard. I spend close to $200 every time just to come in 1st place on the Local Leaderboard & I still never come in any closer than 25th place. As soon as I see who is already several thousand points ahead in the first 2 hours of the event, I give up on even trying to get in 1st, 2nd or even 3rd place. Right now, I am in 25th place with 15,481 points. I will be lucky if I finish in 50th place.
    Actually, I used to think this was the case too but then I saw them talking one time on their walls about how they purchase 20,000 - 30,000 gold in order to win. They’re just filthy stinking rich apparently.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Actually, I used to think this was the case too but then I saw them talking one time on their walls about how they purchase 20,000 - 30,000 gold in order to win. They’re just filthy stinking rich apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post

Of course they can afford to purchase that much gold, because they win every week. First place is 1250 gold. So they win the prize & they use that on the next event to make sure they get way above everyone else, knowing that once everyone sees how far ahead they are, they will not even bother trying to compete with them. I would be happy just once to come in 1st place on the Global. I make sure I come in 1st on the Local because I just want the Dragon. The trophy is just another decoration that take ups valuable space needed for habitats. I’ve been slowly removing all the decorations to make room for habitats. I admit I am actually addicted to this game. I love all those beautiful dragons & can’t stay away from them.��Oh well, as you say, it is useless to complain about it because nothing will be done about it. At least there is a Global prize. The food is nice, but I think the mystic maps are useless I’m not really sure what the mystic maps are used for. I purchased the Ancient Atlas Habitat for the one map every 24 hours. But since they locked up the Mine for Land, I don’t think we even need Mystic Maps anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    Of course they can afford to purchase that much gold, because they win every week. First place is 1250 gold. So they win the prize & they use that on the next event to make sure they get way above everyone else, knowing that once everyone sees how far ahead they are, they will not even bother trying to compete with them. I would be happy just once to come in 1st place on the Global. I make sure I come in 1st on the Local because I just want the Dragon. The trophy is just another decoration that take ups valuable space needed for habitats. I’ve been slowly removing all the decorations to make room for habitats. I admit I am actually addicted to this game. I love all those beautiful dragons & can’t stay away from them.��Oh well, as you say, it is useless to complain about it because nothing will be done about it. At least there is a Global prize. The food is nice, but I think the mystic maps are useless I’m not really sure what the mystic maps are used for. I purchased the Ancient Atlas Habitat for the one map every 24 hours. But since they locked up the Mine for Land, I don’t think we even need Mystic Maps anymore.
    My Storage is so full of useless decorations! We players (that have been playing since the beginning) have been sent off to another (terrible) server and never get any relief from our complaints & requests.

But, as someone has said before, I am addicted to this game! I think S8 hope for this situation...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you want to report a player for inappropriate in-game behavior, please submit a "Report A Player" ticket to support and include details and preferably screenshots that support your complaint.

Having a high score does not mean a player is *****ing, but if you see something on the game board that looks unusual to you then please feel free to let support know.