Can someone help me create a support ticket? Last time I tried from my phone and it did not work. Thankfully a mod was able to straighten things up along with I believe a staff member.

I am in the hospital so stuck to just phone again. In reading posts for the previous steampunks event, you needed to make only 2 suits total. However upon last goal I needed a third hat. Running as close to ending with 20 minutes on last goal it said I still meeds a hat. I could not understand how as I already made two but with time I figured to buy and ask for reimbursement after. I made the $4.99 side purchase to have the hat and suddenly ai meed 5 more wings for a whole new outfit. Thought some gems could help speed along so got the lowest package nut soon realized needed a whole outfit 5 wings and all, opposite of what was originally presented and what other players claim. I understand if the gem purchase is not restored, however I am seeking the two specials.

Once again help is appreciated if I unfairly had to pay to get a third suit which others did not. I hope an agreement is made, CS can help, am happy to keep my gem purchase if that cannot be returnee, and look forward to more games and continuing to buy as long as they remain fair.

Please let me know what it is I can do from the hospital my phone to assist in fixing this situation as this took probably 10-15 minutes to type
Thank you