Thread: Level 175 = No more gold on sale for events?!? Or just no more sales for me?

Level 175 = No more gold on sale for events?!? Or just no more sales for me?

So, this is really ridiculous. I have NEVER had an event come up before that didn't have a gold sale, meanwhile ALL my friends have had gold go on sale 4 times....FOUR TIMES SINCE LAST WEEK?! WTH!!! This did not seem right...OR fair. So I contacted support and they basically said it either has to do with my level or my game and iOS is not up to date or my account doesn't meet the requirements... Well GUESS WHAT, my IOS and game IS up to date! So that means it?s level or some unspoken requirement. OR That means I get screwed out of gold sales because I'm level 175? So then I was thinking maybe it's a high level thing....but nope a friend who's Level 200 got gold on sale 3 days in a row. This game is revoltingly overpriced I won?t buy gold at full price for anything expensive. Am I being purposely excluded for some reason? How is it fair that everyone gets to buy cheap gold for the LB event and if I want any I have to pay your insanely crazily overpriced gold? (These prices on sale are even insanely expensive when they're ON SALE I might add.)

So can anyone please enlighten me as to why I am excluded? Also don't just say it is random because it isn't random. Everything they do is planned. Is it because I have a voice on the forums speaking out against marble keys? (literally the only out of the box reason I can think of for this exclusion.)

Why isn't gold on sale for everyone at the SAME TIME? It creates a REALLY unfair advantage for other players over me in events. Especially since I am aware level 200's got the gold sale but NOT ME a level 175. So the only thing I can think of is that I have been purposefully excluded....

Well guess what DS, you lost $100USD excluding me from the sales, although I know that's mere pocket change for you guys. But I wanted to buy 2 nests and a evolution temple for the event. Because everyone trumps me in points that has them.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~