Thread: Bubble Mania is messed up

Host(ess)

Bubble Mania is messed up

I mean I know you guys skew this game to cheat players from winning, but this is ridiculous. I used 2 boosts to try to get past a particularly unfair, frustrating, and boring game. When the game started, my screen was compressed and only 1/4 of the field was visible. It was impossible to see or play the game, so I just randomly shot and used my boosts with zero chance of winning-basically wasting the boosts and my time. I already know you won?t make the game fair, but this is taking it too far. If you want a pic of what I experienced I can send it to you.

Please contact support for assistance with your account.

See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wuddog View Post
    I mean I know you guys skew this game to cheat players from winning, but this is ridiculous. I used 2 boosts to try to get past a particularly unfair, frustrating, and boring game. When the game started, my screen was compressed and only 1/4 of the field was visible. It was impossible to see or play the game, so I just randomly shot and used my boosts with zero chance of winning-basically wasting the boosts and my time. I already know you won?t make the game fair, but this is taking it too far. If you want a pic of what I experienced I can send it to you.
    It was a bug , only had that once. You should have turned your ipad off and restarted.