Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canopy Dragon ( Needed for Universal Beauty Leaderboard) June 28 2019

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just tried your suggestion of Night Elf & Dawntree and got 4 hours Thanks so much!
    I tried all combinations of pure black with pure green and all nine boosted tries ended up as Poison.

However, thanks to the nine Poison failures, I gathered enough Crowns to craft the blasted dragon:

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just tried your suggestion of Night Elf & Dawntree and got 4 hours Thanks so much!
    You're welcome.. glad the combo I used worked for you. Hope it can work for those who haven't been successful with other combo they have tried. But it's a good thing that it can be crafted as well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	162CA605-3C6E-4818-AED4-E115E259DF15.jpeg 
Views:	681 
Size:	253.6 KB 
ID:	52221

Can I say just how absolutely HANDSOME and gorgeous Canopy dragon is?!? I can't believe they chose him as a common dragon...he should have been a super or ultra rare dragon he is soooo lovely I just love him! He's a HUGE dragon too! Doesn't compare to the other 2 milestone prize dragons, he exceeds them! Well done DS on a gorgeously handsome dragon! <3
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-01-19 at 10:19 AM. Reason: enlarged photo
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Banned
    I was using Night Elf/Dawntree and got Island and Plum Blossom but something told me to use Cosmic/Neo Forest and I got Canopy on the first try using them.

Rhino Keeper
    Tried Forest and Night and got Waverider and Neo Bubble. Went back to my usual diamond combo to get commons, and tried Quetzal and Dark Angel. Got Canopy on the first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Did not get canopy but in trying for it I got Troll with Forest and Orbit. Troll is a super rare 20 hours. What a great fail!

BTW I have enough crowns now to breed Canopy, finally. All my fails were very time consuming.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 07-01-19 at 10:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I set up at the end of World Event so I have max points available for the start of this and collect as many various crowns as quickly as possible. I had it crafted by the end of the middle of the second day. For Leaderboard and World Event, I will try to breed the dragon if it fits in with bingo but I don't have great luck so I always plan on having to craft it.

Executive Chef
    Had to craft it on all 3 accounts, so I'm far behind. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Could NOT breed this one. Gave up and crafted it. Ultra-COMMON for me.

Host(ess)
    breed it with Cosmic and Forest, 2nd try

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast