Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Universal Beauty Leaderboard Event June 28 2019

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Every single leaderboard I ask the top 5-10 people if they want to sync and I send them multiple messages until they respond. I am MORE than happy to share and sync. Because of my doing this, the players I have synced with that never had synced before now go on to future leaderboards to ask others to sync. Sharing is a beautiful thing.
    I hope I can earn many more of those 1st place trophies from syncing with others! after all, sharing is caring!
    Thats what I was talking about. Big thumbs up for your great effort more than your winning, AraRaider.
    Players who work hard really deserve with that winning feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    only a couple of people saw that post .
    Spooky Town LB Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    天使,
    有劳您了。希望您不会被我们这一班猪头的群架和傻气感到心灰意懒。
    有机会还得麻烦您找个办法好说歹说其他高比分者把总分降低。

dp
    Hi again ap ( you never a dp to me. ha ha) ,
    Sry for late response.
    Obviously, it seems to lower GB sync point is getting difficult.
    Sync point is gradually higher and higher now.
    I wanna try once again to reunite players who do not want to play GB as it is designed to beat each other.
    To break my record 24 players tie win!

(Btw: No more Chinese coz I had to re-translate. I want to visit your island, ap. Pls pm me your ID )

Always thinking about quitting DS 
    Something unknown keeps me coming back .
    Angel ( Retired )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Players who don't sync are playing the event as designed. Syncing scores is an exploit of the system, but it's one that we have not taken action against because players who reach the same score deserve the same reward and it's not been harmful to the game so far.

Harassing or attempting to punish players for not participating in an unsanctioned manipulation of the system isn't acceptable and if it becomes an issue, we may reconsider the rule.
    Yes, players who do not sync are playing the game as designed, as are those who do sync. I fail to see how synchronization is an exploit of the system. Personally, I do not care to win the top global prizes but have benefited from the global LB because I have won global prizes while not even finishing high enough on the local level to win anything. I understand that it takes an incredible effort to sync for the top prize and can understand bitter disappointment when that group does not achieve their goal. Still, that is no excuse for writing anything harassing, in any language, on another players wall. There is no requirement to sync so if someone chooses not to and you lose, oh well. Maybe some kindness and good sportsmanship might help convince them to sync next time, maybe not but they have done nothing wrong. Meanwhile, players like me actually do benefit from the global leaderboard

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone hatched the Stellar Core Dragon yet? I can't find the hatch time for my list of codex dragons (not that it's breedable yet). Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Has anyone hatched the Stellar Core Dragon yet? I can't find the hatch time for my list of codex dragons (not that it's breedable yet). Thanks
    Stellar Core is 18 hours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123