Thread: No Stings Attached

Rhino Keeper

No Stings Attached

I have encountered a problem with the new puppet event released today. I am on goal 3 and 90 minutes into my 2 hour creation of the Thomas puppet...collected 5 birchbark AND the wizard staff from Ivy?s hut. I just went back into the game and **RESET** back to the start of goal 3...wants me to collect more bark AND another wizard staff...yet Thomas puppet is STILL cooking in the workshop. Now I have to wait 11 hours to collect from Ivy again before I can move onto goal 4.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    This is awful I hope it gets resolved (quickly and before the weekend) for everyone experiencing the same thing. These resets are horrid!

Talking trees and gab trees are not showing in my decoration
    Last edited by Audidoodie; 06-28-19 at 08:25 AM. Reason: User problem

i had the same problem. The game reset after collecting from ivys hut, then i had to wait another 12 hours to collect again before moving on.
    I am also finding it impossible to spawn a fangbeast so far.
    And i cannot read the screenshots of posted in the forums as i play on a phone, not a tablet. They are too tiny on the phone and when i try and enlarge they are blurred. So cannot be read

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    i had the same problem. The game reset after collecting from ivys hut, then i had to wait another 12 hours to collect again before moving on.
    I am also finding it impossible to spawn a fangbeast so far.
    And i cannot read the screenshots of posted in the forums as i play on a phone, not a tablet. They are too tiny on the phone and when i try and enlarge they are blurred. So cannot be read
    Goals are there now and for screenshots you have to Click on them to see them properly.

Glitch with the stables

I haven?t been able to get anything from the stables since I up grade to booth to the next level I even tried to get something by spending gems on speeding up the times 3 collection so 6 stables yelled nota. Can?t make the 3 needed to progress if I can?t get any from the stables Not a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by sammiuk View Post
    I haven?t been able to get anything from the stables since I up grade to booth to the next level I even tried to get something by spending gems on speeding up the times 3 collection so 6 stables yelled nota. Can?t make the 3 needed to progress if I can?t get any from the stables Not a happy camper
    I also have this issue. I collected from stables at least a dozen times and haven’t gotten a single sword. It’s very frustrating to not be able to progress on the event.