Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: GOAL: Freedom Ring! - 2019 Jun 27 (15 Days)

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,097
    Quote Originally Posted by jzk2012 View Post
    Is this the right place to request neighbors to help build the goal stove? If so please add me. I will send parts a well. My friend code is Kalx2020.
    The Add Mes for RS are located here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...t-Story-Add-Me

  2. #22
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    66
    Can someone please post the pictures of the recipes from the second stove?? They are still missing from the first post.

  3. #23
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,097
    Quote Originally Posted by lambysheep View Post
    Can someone please post the pictures of the recipes from the second stove?? They are still missing from the first post.
    Sorry, but I've not unlocked the second appliance yet so I can't post the photos yet. As soon as I get to that part of the goal, I'll update the first post. It's crazy busy this time of year so games get pushed to the backseat.

  4. #24
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    152
    This is the first time I have not been on the second oven by now. I guess I will be watching a lot of videos to finish this one which is sad

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by adesha View Post
    He or she is right, Lazy Sunday was just recently offered either as a side goal or one of those five day goals because I just obtained it at that time, I didn?t have it before. I don?t recall what it was for but it was within the last few months.
    Are you sure you are not confusing it with Rose Kitchen or Marshmallow Maker (they are both quite recent)?
    I have been doing every single goal for over a year and don't recall Lazy Sunday being offered (it's really cute!).

  6. #26
    I think Lazy Sunday was offered recently in a sale because I have it, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't playing when it came out originally.

  7. #27
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by adesha View Post
    He or she is right, Lazy Sunday was just recently offered either as a side goal or one of those five day goals because I just obtained it at that time, I didn?t have it before. I don?t recall what it was for but it was within the last few months.

    That said who is finishing the goals? I JUST got to the last part of the first section and we have to cook TWENTY FIVE ???? That means if I never sleep it will take just under two days to finish and then I have to build the next three stoves and finish. Between the parts and what we?re cooking we need more days to complete these!
    Whew! Guess my mind hasn't slipped quite as far as I'd thought. Good to know.

    I don't look at the goals as completeable any longer. I just view them as a way to get more recipes.

    It was fun to play when I could finish the goals, but that ship has sailed.

  8. #28
    Fashion Designer Jojocl141587's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    960
    All of these goals are able to be completed. It's just a matter of how each individual chooses to play the game and their time management. I have chosen to skip a couple 15 day goals on RS, one because the theme and/or recipes just didn't interest me and two because I was low on coins. But otherwise I've finished any I've attempted to.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors


    ⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

  9. #29
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    All of these goals are able to be completed. It's just a matter of how each individual chooses to play the game and their time management. I have chosen to skip a couple 15 day goals on RS, one because the theme and/or recipes just didn't interest me and two because I was low on coins. But otherwise I've finished any I've attempted to.
    Different people have different demands on their time. While some people may be able to finish the goals, others cannot.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Different people have different demands on their time. While some people may be able to finish the goals, others cannot.
    Well said, Kay.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •