Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Freedom Ring! - 2019 Jun 27 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier

What is an "LTO"

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    ... Sooooo happy to see an LTO as the Side Goal Prize again! Even better that it's one I really like and I know lots of players have asked for it to be relisted. I've already got one but I won't lie - I'm tempted to do the goal to get another. I figure I'll wait a few days and see how I'm progressing with the Main Goal before deciding...
    What is an "LTO"?

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    What is an "LTO"?
    Limited Time Offer
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Has anyone finished the goal?
    In the main goals I?m still in 2nd part. Still have 1 more grill to build.
    The side goals I?m in part 2. Four more cheeseburgers to serve. Anyone hungry for some cheeseburgers? 🍔 I wish I could share them with everyone.
    I sort of wish the grilled cheese was not on the same appliance as the Macaroni & Cheese. I have to wait.
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks, didn't have time for a final edit last night but I got it this morning. Also finished posting the first round of goal cards and images for this event.

I went and looked through my goal files from 2017 (when the Side Goals started) to 2019 but didn't see Lazy Sunday in any of them. This doesn't mean it hasn't been on offer in sales or value packs - it's a possibility that it was and it's just slipping my mind right now.
    I guess it's been longer than I thought. The years really do rush by as you get older! It doesn't seem that long ago.

I like this goal. Kind of wish the recipes were more Red, White & Blue, but the decorations are good. Thumbs up!

Thank you for posting all the info, with pics and all of that. I know it's a chore and I appreciate it!!!

Executive Chef
    Lazy Sunday is back!!!. Anyway. I hope I get item in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Has anyone finished the goal?
    In the main goals I?m still in 2nd part. Still have 1 more grill to build.
    The side goals I?m in part 2. Four more cheeseburgers to serve. Anyone hungry for some cheeseburgers? �� I wish I could share them with everyone.
    I sort of wish the grilled cheese was not on the same appliance as the Macaroni & Cheese. I have to wait.
    I haven't I'm still on the first appliance. I'm on the last recipe of the first appliance then gotta start building the second one. I'm on the last part of the side goal. Just gotta cook the grilled cheese and cheese burgers. I did the macaroni overnight. Making good time I think.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident

Firework frenzy

I can?t find what oven to use to make the cheeseburgers for the challenge. Help please!

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Cheeseburgers for the side goal are on the Basic Grill.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

New Resident
    He or she is right, Lazy Sunday was just recently offered either as a side goal or one of those five day goals because I just obtained it at that time, I didn?t have it before. I don?t recall what it was for but it was within the last few months.

That said who is finishing the goals? I JUST got to the last part of the first section and we have to cook TWENTY FIVE ???? That means if I never sleep it will take just under two days to finish and then I have to build the next three stoves and finish. Between the parts and what we?re cooking we need more days to complete these!
    Last edited by adesha; 07-01-19 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Typos

Is this the right place to request neighbors to help build the goal stove? If so please add me. I will send parts a well. My friend code is Kalx2020.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast