Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Nothing cool from the Level 6 Puppet Theatre or Baron Puppet (which I was i initially SO stoked to get).
    Me too. I have been collecting from my puppet theatre for 12 days and have only got earth wisps and coins. Not what was promised is it.
    I also did not get any of the puppets from adventures.
    Hope I get the earth wisps now that I need them for the new event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Thanks for your input. You are absolutely correct. I keep a record of all of my expansion permit drops and have never received even one from the Post Office. I wanted to sit this one out, but S8 dangled trade tickets and expansions in front of me to tempt me. You helped put things in proper perspective. I am filled with new resolve to skip this event because of you. Thank you!
    Power of the post. Since complaining that I had never received an expansion permit from my post office, I have received two of them from the previously barren post office. Maybe I should complain more often. I love this forum and all of the dedicated posters.

Nightclub Owner
    I am in total shock. There is something in the power of the post I tell you. I was just in another thread griping about how I have never received even one rotten cabbage from the Baron puppet. Not even one, I said. I went into my game to set another dragon stone and saw that the Baron puppet was ready for collection. Grudgingly I clicked on him and...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	584F4179-989C-47FC-8EEC-C5A1BEC3695F.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	329.3 KB 
ID:	52466

I'm in shock I tell you. My first rotten cabbage from the Puppet Baron.

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats bobbyrae! Is there anything else you'd like to ask the PoTP Faerie to procure for you? If so, today seems like your lucky day to ask!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Congrats bobbyrae! Is there anything else you'd like to ask the PoTP Faerie to procure for you? If so, today seems like your lucky day to ask!
    I know right ?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Puppet theater just dropped an Expansion Permit!
    My Puppet Theatre just dropped an Expansion Permit as well. Hooray for us!

Executive Chef
    Aside from the drops of the storybook gnome and shadow pets, this event has definitely been less of a drudge and a refreshing change from previous events. Thought it was an opportunity missed for the S8 team because if they improved the drops, there will be more players who will purchase gems or the energy packages to get the shadow pets and gnome.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone craft the Human Gertrude? Can you post the town hall picture?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My Puppet Theatre just dropped an Expansion Permit as well. Hooray for us!
    May I ask what level your theaters are? I never get anything at level7!