Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got Baron puppet days ago, but no cabbages, just coin.

Fashion Designer
    I finished about a day ago. I think I did 7 adventures, but lost count. Even after I had finished the goals I planted lots more gab trees to get extra tickets for another adventure, but still no puppet.

Am I reading it right, did some players get a puppet from the cabbage hut?

I was very glad to finish, hope for good drops from the puppet theatre after the event.

Farm Supplier
    I will finished the teatre but with 350 bouquets, it is matematicaly impossible to get 1000 to obtain Gertrude. So at the end, it is a just a decoration and she dont drop nothing??? It should be usefull knowing it at the start. Life is difficult so I should decide not to start or let it go... these weeks I had no time to play constantly.
    I get 2 fangbeasts so I should decide if stopping and getting only the community prices.
    And it will take me ages to visit 5 community members as it crashed at any single visit. Uffff
    Thks for the help here, bc i see others pbs and difficulties and understand how to go ahead in the game.

Executive Chef
    I finished this morning, got just over 500 bouquets for the community prize but won't bother stressing ove4 reaching 1000. I don't need another walker.

Executive Chef
    I just got 50 bouquets from one of my chests which means I got to 1000 but at the risk of sounding ungrateful I would rather have had the werebeast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rilette View Post
    I will finished the teatre but with 350 bouquets, it is matematicaly impossible to get 1000 to obtain Gertrude. So at the end, it is a just a decoration and she dont drop nothing??? It should be usefull knowing it at the start. Life is difficult so I should decide not to start or let it go... these weeks I had no time to play constantly.
    I get 2 fangbeasts so I should decide if stopping and getting only the community prices.
    And it will take me ages to visit 5 community members as it crashed at any single visit. Uffff
    Thks for the help here, bc i see others pbs and difficulties and understand how to go ahead in the game.
    I wouldn't worry about reaching 1000 bouquets because Gertrude is just a walker. If you want the energy crates from the community prizes, just reach 500.

Regarding the community visit portion of the final quest:
    As long as you upgrade your puppet theater to level 6, you really do not have to complete the goal. It gives you a few coins and then a new goal to obtain the transformation potion, which you won't need if you don't care about getting Gertrude. Or if you mathematically can't reach 1,000 bouquets.
    Your level 6 building should still drop the reported items (after the event is over).

Executive Chef
    no baron. i stopped going on adventures awhile ago. i wasn't going to chop extra trees just for the adventures after i had enough. i did get the fangbeast yesterday. building is upgraded. i kept gertrude as a puppet.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    First off, empathy for no baron puppet (I don't have one either and I am done w adventures). There is no way that S8 is targeting you for deliberately poor drops because you didn't meet a minimum spend threshold over a certain period of time. Loads of us spent large resources and no puppet, baron or fangbeast. Loads of tickets would not have guaranteed a puppet either because there is still the hurdle of adventuring. Nevertheless, no ticket for over 90 chops is indeed dire. If you decide to contact support, please remember that they aren't the programmers and are there to do their best to help. I suggest you do what feels best to make the game fun for you again, because although it may seem obvious, it still bears saying: it is no fun to not have fun.

Here is wishing you fun and satisfaction in the game again.
    Thank you, you are right and i will just work on land expansion and collecting coin and monster hunts (no more leader board).

There is plenty to do without needing more energy and when i am done expanding i will be satisfied and move on.

But thank you for your understanding.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-09-19 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Removed flaming comments in violation of forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Thank you, you are right and i will just work on land expansion and collecting coin and monster hunts (no more leader board).

There is plenty to do without needing more energy and when i am done expanding i will be satisfied and move on.

But thank you for your understanding.
    Yes, I've definitely been feeling the "pinch" these last few events.... the only reason I was able to nearly finish this last one, and I still haven't gotten the walker, is because of stored energy. And TBH, storing energy has taken virtually no effort for nearly a year, because I feel little enthusiasm to use it all. I probably collect from 20% of my kingdom and maybe complete half of all events. Even the MH has lost its shine a bit, with the quality of MRC animals dropping significantly and the LB taking the fun out of it. The Wednesday Warrior almost feels like a chore because by 9pm when it starts I am pretty tired. Maybe they are acting like a boyfriend or girlfriend when the relationship has run its course, hoping we will break up with them so they don't have to end it.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-09-19 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Updated quote
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, she is a walker either way - so go for whatever look you like best.

Personally I'm gonna change her - to human. If I were a wooden doll I would like to walk around without having to worry about some bird nesting in me or having some worms eating under my skin. Not to mention being able to walk in rain without worrying about getting rotten..
    Love your comments made me smile thank you.

Also thanks everyone for posting your creative setups. Not to mention all the help in knowing what to expect on these various events.