Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Lol,ms.Nymeria,that's so true. My family think I'm paranoid,but I know someone's watching me
    As an aside,can anyone tell me about that latest baron tent challenge for an owl? Seems it was there for a day and then finished. I thought we had more time than that for tent challenges.
    I didn't bother with this event,having little interest in puppets and the mediocre prizes,but I'm already looking forward to the next one after seeing a Minotaur involved. Bring it on��
    There hasn't been a new thread made for this month's tent yet so we're discussing it in last month's thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-2019)/page6

Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    i REALLY want a baron puppet. Power of the post!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm wasting all my Golden Nuggets sending those adventures out. While I would prefer if the Baron Puppet was smaller and more puppet-sized in general, the temptation of a bonus item that drops Rotten Cabbages is too strong for me to resist!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There hasn't been a new thread made for this month's tent yet so we're discussing it in last month's thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ne-2019)/page6

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm wasting all my Golden Nuggets sending those adventures out. While I would prefer if the Baron Puppet was smaller and more puppet-sized in general, the temptation of a bonus item that drops Rotten Cabbages is too strong for me to resist!
    I hope you both get your puppet. Mine hasn't dropped a cabbage yet :/ It does drop about 2000+ coins though

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I hope you both get your puppet. Mine hasn't dropped a cabbage yet :/ It does drop about 2000+ coins though
    Thanks, I've gotten a few of the puppets and so far mine mostly drop either $1,075 or $2,075 with the rare offering of $10,075 or a Rotten Cabbage. In my realm, I've gotten the cabbage drop twice so far but that's enough to make me want to get as many as I can. Its drops remind me strongly of the Pot of Gold and they're pretty good droppers for me so I'm going all in for puppets these next few days!

Executive Chef
    So far, for me, the baron has only been the coin prizes but with atleast 1,075 each collection it's worth it for me.

Executive Chef
    Are we supposed to be getting puppets? That's news to me. I haven't seen any. I'll have L6 building today.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-07-19 at 05:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    A baron puppet might maybe show up from the adventure, and a fangbeast puppet is the rare super prize from the chests. No 'supposed to' as extremely, terribly rare on both counts. I wish 'supposed to' (too)! : )
    Im not a fan of gambling, so I guess I'll be done.

Executive Chef
    Add Bone to the Fangbeast Puppet drop list please
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Good luck with the baron puppet collection! It would be super to have another rotten cabbage source! I would love it too but after 6 adventures, no sign of it. Some people went on 15 collections without getting one. At roughly 1 ticket per 1 1/2 trees, each tree 20 energy, that's 30 energy per ticket. 5 tickets per adventure, 150 energy in tickets alone per adventure. Chuck in another 10 to get the popcorn, 160. Nuggets are in their own category! ; )

The 6 adventures I did was for tickets dropped whilst collecting the talking wood for the event. I wound up following ShortDanzr's strategy f prepping the wood so I could front load the event with resources from the adventures (at the time, swords, but I now have literally over 20 swords and still need staffs from Ivy's Hut.... regression to the mean...)

Doubling up for 6 more adventures would be about 960 energy. Ten more adventures would be roughly 1600.

I hear the Baron rotten cabbage chance makes it worth it for you to use a lot of energy chopping gab trees for tickets. Is this a 'game stage' thing or a rotten cabbage thing? Or both!? ; ) (I bought cabbage in real life yesterday at the weekly shop and I am now going to have 'rotten cabbage' on my mind when I cook later.) : )
    Thanks. I've been playing for long enough that I've got a good collection of energy droppers and a healthy store to pull from. At the start of the event, I chopped a lot of those trees to get enough Talking Wood but wasn't paying attention and chopped entirely too much. On the upside, all my unneeded chopping had the lovely bonus of giving me extra Tickets to use for Adventures.

Since I've finished the event and have nothing better to do in my realm this week, I figured I might as well try for more puppets while I craft more of the dreaded Enchanted Lanterns and Explorer's Permits for expansions. That and it makes me feel better to know that I can profit in some way from my oversight and energy wasting at the start of the event, lol.

No Strings attached

This adventure is almost at the end and I still never had a puppet fangbeast. I even put money to get items and still nothing. I?m starting to think that spending money is no longer worth it.

How can we get items in the baron?s tent with only 3 chances unless we get lucky and pull 3 cabbages or we pay.

Many items are left in our inventory that will never be used, it would be a good idea if we could eliminate It would maybe help the game to play better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimouskois View Post
    This adventure is almost at the end and I still never had a puppet fangbeast. I even put money to get items and still nothing. I?m starting to think that spending money is no longer worth it.

How can we get items in the baron?s tent with only 3 chances unless we get lucky and pull 3 cabbages or we pay.

Many items are left in our inventory that will never be used, it would be a good idea if we could eliminate It would maybe help the game to play better.
    Only way to win grand prizes is to get Cabbage hut - buy it for market for gems or get one by trading for it with Golden Troll tokens ( Monster hunts). (OR both).

Once you have cabbage hut you can start storing and growing your cabbage pile. As you collect enough - you can throw them to get Grand prize. If you don't get cabbage hut - you will NEVER get grand prize without gems. Those 3 will always be your max. With cabbage hut - you get 1 every day. With 2 huts - 2 - but you CAN store them.