Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    That's what keep us going for the chests! That is rarer than the baron puppet! He may be the one we love to hate, bUt he has decent drops, and a high coin drop range.
    I still haven't received anything but coins from the baron puppet. I wonder if I need to whack it a few times with my broom. I have just put him in and out of storage to see if my drops will improve.

I too only only made it to 500 bouquets...just enough to get community prizes. I upgraded my theatre yesterday and I'm done with this event. I have no interest in chopping more chests or getting anymore walkers as they all end up in Townhall storage anyway. I'm getting my kingdom ready for WD Warrior now. I hope everyone gets to finish and hope those who are still trying for the puppets and the walker do get them.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 07-10-19 at 05:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Power of the forum, I will like the Sabina Poster. Thanks

edit: Yes thanks!!

And I chose to make Gertrude a human
    Last edited by jesslau9; 07-10-19 at 06:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Even w the putter/puppet typo! Phew and yay! : ) (Sorry I missed that.)
    Hahah the autocorrect prints the funniest stuff sometimes!

I am sad that I won't be able to get Gertrude, but I can only log in 4 or so times a day, not every 2 hours. I didn't get to level 6 until Monday (even though I went on approximately 20 adventures, I only got 2 staffs, so had to wait on Ivy collections).If all 3 chests today give 50 roses I still won't make it. Oh well.

Loving all the posts with pictures, thank you all!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-10-19 at 09:59 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	file-14.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	296.5 KB 
ID:	52291
    Gertrude as a Human Walker! (it was a tough choice, love the puppet version too!)

I have 564 talking wood left after trying to get the Baron puppet! Watched more puppet shows than ever and yet no Baron puppet. It may be time to delete this game! Too frustrating!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-10-19 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text - see forum rules

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    I have 564 talking wood left after trying to get the Baron puppet! Watched more puppet shows than ever and yet no Baron puppet. It may be time to delete this game! Too frustrating!
    I remember nonstop quests to get glimmerbat years ago. I was sure Storm would not stiff me. WRONG! I left game for 2 years. Now back, I don't even fall for this. No crab, etc. I sent 1 adventure for puppet, period. How important is that Baron puppet, really? I'm sorry you are disappointed but encourage you to lower your expectations. Sometimes it's just not worth the effort.

Farm Supplier
    Just finished the puppet show upgrade.. didnt get any Gertrude puppet walker as a reward. I dont see on pg 1 where you get Getrude but I'm guessing it must come with 1000 bouquets... all I saw was you get the potion to "possibly" use. Not going to make 1000 bouquets so get nothing for the effort. No baron puppet no fangbeast puppet no Getrude walker. Hmmpph.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Just finished the puppet show upgrade.. didnt get any Gertrude puppet walker as a reward. I dont see on pg 1 where you get Getrude but I'm guessing it must come with 1000 bouquets... all I saw was you get the potion to "possibly" use. Not going to make 1000 bouquets so get nothing for the effort. No baron puppet no fangbeast puppet no Getrude walker. Hmmpph.
    Once you hit 1000 - you get potion and then choose which Gertrude to get in potion shop.

If it is not there- post a report and you will get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    A few of us decided not to try to reach 1000. We are hoping the level 6 puppet theater has good drops.

Executive Chef
    So lv 6 theatre now has 12 hours timer.

Personally I liked this event - daily goals were doable and for once there weren't bugs and errors around every turn.