Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Farm houses spawn the fangbeast puppets.

Fashion Designer
    Just confirming that you cannot spawn a fangbeast puppet until it is asked for in Step 5 and the Baron’s side goal. My first collections from 12 farmhouses spawned 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Small rock piles counted for goal.
    Thank you! So far, so has old log, tree log and plant in a log. (But not patch of tall grass).

Nightclub Owner
    Geeze Louise! I had to collect my Thomas Puppet SIX different times before the game would finally move on from Goal 3.

Every time I'd collect the puppet, I'd get the Congrats! screen, the dialogue would pop up but as soon as Goal 4 would open, the game rolled back and my puppet was back in the workshop waiting to be collected. I forced closed a few times both before and after collecting just to see if it would help but... no go. I'd finally reached the end of my patience and fired up my screen recorder in preparation to submit a ticket when the dang thing finally decided to move forward to Goal 4.

I sincerely hope this is a one-off issue and not a sign of things to come with this event. I'm still sore over the last event so I'm extra short on patience. One more issue like this and I'm taking a CS sabbatical!

Fashion Designer
    Where are thou, fangbeasts!

Farm Supplier
    Having similar issue as others: other tasks in goal checked off, ready to make Thurston puppet, but goal is locked. Have tried reopening game, but hasn’t worked.

Executive Chef
    Ivy said the puppet theatre would be free to all kingdom residents. I don't know about you but mine just "opened" and I've spent thousands of dollars

Why do we have to buy new nature items to chop that are so expensive but the coins returned are insignificant?

My 1 tree gave 7 talking wood, that means I'll need to buy 63 of those special trees.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 06-27-19 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Thanks for your input. You are absolutely correct. I keep a record of all of my expansion permit drops and have never received even one from the Post Office. I wanted to sit this one out, but S8 dangled trade tickets and expansions in front of me to tempt me. You helped put things in proper perspective. I am filled with new resolve to skip this event because of you. Thank you!
    I'd just rather have fun playing the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Ehh, skipping this event too. Bored with C.S. Not even close to how it use to be.

The stupid game did a major rollback on me

I'd completed all the task for Goal #3, gathered the Birch Bark by clearing some trees, collected the Wizard Staff by visiting Ivy's Hut, picked up enough Talking Wood by clearing Gab Trees and started to make a Thomas Puppet.

When I came back to the game three hours later, the game had rolled back, marking the first three task as incomplete, BUT not undoing my visit to Ivy's hut, (the timer is still counting down), and not returning the trees I chopped

Now I'm 1/2 a day behind. The only consolation is that the Thomas Puppet was completed in the Workshop and the task was ticked as completed when I collected it

... Wait a minute ... ???

I opened the three chests I'd been given for completing the daily task immediately after I'd done the things for Goal #3! Is the rollback-bug that had been plaguing CS in the last few events that was associate with the daily tasks also haunting this event? I'd better keep a close watch and open the chests BEFORE I complete anything associated with the Goals
    Last edited by deadpixel; 06-27-19 at 09:55 PM.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast