Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 is updated, some pics & maths posted.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Seems to me that the puppet theatre could have been a 1x2 or a larger image. So far drops have been manageable, at least I haven?t been frustrated with them, yet.
    I bet it fills the space as it's upgraded
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    The puppets <3.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Can someone clarify where the fangbeast fur comes from and where the popcorn comes from? Is one given when you spawn a fangbeast and the other given when you totally defeat it?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    SO tired of events with bugs! I am on goal 3 and 90 minutes into my 2 hour creation of the Thomas puppet...collected 5 birchbark AND the wizard staff from Ivy?s hut. I just went back into the game and **RESET** back to the start of goal 3...wants me to collect more bark AND another wizard staff...yet Thomas puppet is STILL cooking in the workshop. Anyone else have this problem? Now I have to wait 11 hours to collect from Ivy again before I can move onto goal 4...Because this is a bug, I will NOT use gems to speed up Ivy. Why push all these events out if they are just going to be filled with bugs? Super frustrating.
    Ugh that happened to me too, so annoyed. I?m glad I skipped the last event, I?m relaxed now and have the patience to wait a little longer to see how this goes. I really like the look of the puppet theater, I need to build out my entertainment district in my kingdom!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Can someone clarify where the fangbeast fur comes from and where the popcorn comes from? Is one given when you spawn a fangbeast and the other given when you totally defeat it?
    The fangbeast fur drops from a regular fangbeast and the popcorn comes from a fangbeast puppet.

HELP... I made the Thomas puppet but the game restarted by itself. Now the workshop show "locked by goal" I can not make the Thomas puppet. I restarted the IPad so many times. The workshop still showed locked by goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh boy. I have the Thomas puppet crafting and I'm afraid to collect it when it's done. I wish we could have a bug free goal. Sigh...

Fashion Designer
    Oh good.. hurry up and wait for Ivy’s hut lol

So far my rocket larkspur has given me a drop rate of 33%.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    The fangbeast fur drops from a regular fangbeast and the popcorn comes from a fangbeast puppet.
    How / where do you find the fangbeast puppet?

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast