Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you are going through your Goal book and it still won't work after a force quit, install/reinstall, you probably need to submit a ticket to Storm8 support
    Done all that but it is the weekend now and I am going to be so behind.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Done all that but it is the weekend now and I am going to be so behind.
    Well it's a few more hours until the weekend PST, hopefully you will get a response before our weekend! Fingers crossed!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    Do the drop rate for the the play sword is ZERO for me today. Two stables, two visits, zero play swords. The farmhouses are spawning puppet fang beast maybe once in ten hits. Another goal where S8 has set us up to fail UNLESS we use gems! I have lots, and even buy them but resent being forced to use them in this way.
    Someone mentioned haunted stable also worked for them - if you have it it may be worth a shot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Someone mentioned haunted stable also worked for them - if you have it it may be worth a shot.
    I confirm, it does give swords.

Executive Chef
    I only had the daily goal for fighting 4 monsters so only one chest today. Anyone else having the same issue?

Farm Supplier
    This time, before I collected from the stables, I ****ed off my parked beast. I finally got one sword to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I cant make Thurston's puppet cos it says locked by goal although I have completed all the actions required. Help.
    same here. very upset

Nightclub Owner
    I got one sword today. One. Oh joy. Lol. Meanwhile everything I touch seems to spawn a fangbeast. Fangbeast puppets must be afraid of the fangbeasts and so are avoiding my kingdom completely.

Fashion Designer
    Glad to hear haunted stable works for a play sword, although it hasn’t helped me yet. No swords at all today and only 2 in the last 4 collections, so only 25% drop rate. Hope it gets better.

Has anyone received a play sword from the monster stable?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    DeadPixel - and all else suffering the rollback - EMPATHY!

I am having same problem as WittyWitch - fangbeasts are officially an endangered species. I have set up a carefully managed reproduction programme in the farmhouses but these fangbeasts soon won't be able to compete with the popcorn fangbeasts once this new species moves into the area. It is like how grey squirrels supplanted red ones in the UK. With such a shrinking gene pool, I am afraid of fangbeasts going extinct.

: )
    Want some of mine? I spawn a fangbeast regularly when chopping gab trees. It's getting annoying...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast