Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Just a share - creating an 'entertainment area' inspired by another player's post. Thank you! : ) Will need to make a couple more white benches.
    : ) So much fun!
    Attachment 52202
    I can't see this attachment, can you re-post?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I have 2 stables (also the haunted stable) but all 3 give me no swords...
    Same, no swords yet today
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Hope I don?t jinx my game by saying this, but .... regularly (daily)get trade permits from the post office.

Do the drop rate for the the play sword is ZERO for me today. Two stables, two visits, zero play swords. The farmhouses are spawning puppet fang beast maybe once in ten hits. Another goal where S8 has set us up to fail UNLESS we use gems! I have lots, and even buy them but resent being forced to use them in this way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    Do the drop rate for the the play sword is ZERO for me today. Two stables, two visits, zero play swords. The farmhouses are spawning puppet fang beast maybe once in ten hits. Another goal where S8 has set us up to fail UNLESS we use gems! I have lots, and even buy them but resent being forced to use them in this way.
    Well, this building only needs to go to 6 instead of 10. And it's a 14 day event. I am having some resets & poor stable drops (several in a row with Zero) but I think will finish without gems.
    I hope
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Seems I am having the same problems as everyone else
    The game reset after collecting from ivys hut and i had to wait almost 12 hours. I sped up the last bit

Then i found it impossible to spawn fangbeasts.

And then I read the forums, or tried to, and found the screensnaps by Spiritwind cannot be read on a phone as they are too small and are blurred when i try to enlarge. Luckily Destie has typed some of them in posts underneath.
    Maybe forum screenshots work better on tablets. I doubt the moderators work on a teeny weeny older phone screen.
    Any hints how to find the elusive fangbeast?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    The game reset after collecting from ivys hut and i had to wait almost 12 hours. I sped up the last bit

And then I read the forums, or tried to, and found the screensnaps by Spiritwind cannot be read on a phone as they are too small and are blurred when i try to enlarge. Luckily Destie has typed some of them in posts underneath.
    Maybe forum screenshots work better on tablets. I doubt the moderators work on a teeny weeny older phone screen.
    You can also log into the Forum on a computer. The in-game link is a convienence.

Fangbeasts spawn from most animals, including geese, swans and minks, in addition to the farmhouses. I am also getting them from the Gab Trees. Stables and Hatcheries sometimes give them. Check The Hub for more.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-28-19 at 01:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post

If you click on the images in Post 2, it will enlarge them for easy reading.

Executive Chef
    I cant make Thurston's puppet cos it says locked by goal although I have completed all the actions required. Help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I cant make Thurston's puppet cos it says locked by goal although I have completed all the actions required. Help.
    If you are going through your Goal book and it still won't work after a force quit, delete game/reinstall, you probably need to submit a ticket to Storm8 support. Send screenshots of goalbook, lockout, and tell them you already went through Goalbook, force quit, and tried delete game/reinstall. Sometimes if I don't say I already tried the Goalbook, etc etc. I get mail asking me to try that first.
    And Support ALWAYS wants screen shots lolol
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-28-19 at 01:19 PM.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast