Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

I need popcorn. How do I get a Fangbeast puppet?

Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    You can spawn a Fangbeast puppet by visiting farmhouses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    Please see Page 1 of this thread. You have to be at Goal 5.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting quite a good spawn rate of regular fangbeasts from the gab trees. Now I'm considering buying and storing a stash of these for use during monster hunts. Do you think they will continue to spawn the fangbeasts post-event?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Does this mean we have to plant white birch trees? Or will birch bark drop from any tree chopped?
    It works also with willow trees at least.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry for the delay in posting goals etc. Technology issues! At least it's all quite straightforward. Will post goals tomorrow.

Nightclub Owner
    Connection to the game is difficult (Wifi very hard, 4G okish) and constant reset is a pain. But seems to be the norm each start of event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Can anybody please tell me if the adventures yield the staff that is the main bottleneck (from Ivy's Hut?).

I am debating whether to let go of my hoard of golden nuggets (and let me aks again, S8, why not golden eggs which would make so much more sense given that a) we tend chickens in this adventure b) rotten eggs make more snese in a theathre c) you never require those in quests and so most players are mexed?)
    I got a staff on my second adventure. The first adventure gave me a sword, which I really needed as my stables gave me none from four collections. About to give up on them when I finally got one.

If I did not come to the forum, how would I have known that the farmhouses spawned the fangbeast puppets? The game only points to the trap which costs gems. Thanks again dear neighbors and friends.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the wizards staff on my 2nd adventure and a play sword on my 3rd. Currently on my 4th adventure, not sure if I'll have enough tickets to do a 5th as I almost have enough talking wood for the rest of the event.

Fashion Designer
    NOT GETTING POPCORN FROM FANG BEASTS EVEN AFTER APP RESTART. and yes I?m at the right chapter lol

Edit never mind I should have read through the forum lol
    Last edited by jbfps116; 06-29-19 at 03:12 AM.