Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    350 is the number of bouquets needed to get one chest with a random drop
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Oh just noticed that this hasn't been reported yet, unless I missed it?
    # of performance bouquets for the 3rd individual prize (puppet chest) is 350 performance bouquets.

Executive Chef
    Fangbeat Puppet also gives bacon. I am seeing at least 2 items dropped!

Some of the Spring Peacock drops are the event green feathers.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-01-19 at 09:28 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baton_rouge_2020 View Post
    Agree about farmhouses! The locations to find the various needed items are usually listed in the event icon on the right. This time, there really wasn’t any explanation about where to find the fangbeast puppets. SMH
    I thought there was a dialogue box during the goal that said Farmhouses were where to fing the Puppet Fangbeasts, but I think that was the only (fleeting & easily missed) mention of where to spawn them. It definately isnt on the pink "where to find event items" box.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It actually tells you on the goal screen where the fangbeast puppets can be found. It's always good to go back and read tips on goal screens if you're ever unsure. More times than not you'll be given a clue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8324D709-441B-4FC9-B030-4F3FCBB9ECFB.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	52229

I think the problem is that it should have been mentioned on both goals (goal 5 and supplementary) as they appeared together so it can be really clear for players. And yes an extension of text on the pink screen would also definitely be good too. I'll pass in feedback about adding this info for next time this format is used.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-02-19 at 01:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The Pot of Gold gnomes counted towards the daily goal of "tending animals" too!
    I think anything with a big yellow arrow on top counts
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    How many times do I have to do the Adventure for getting the Baron Puppet????

It cost me already 15 golden nuggets and I do still not have the Baron Puppet..

Is the puppet not for everyone???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post

The baron puppet is not for everybody. S8 randomly selects a few lucky players to receive the special prize during each event.

I am usually lucky and eventually get the prize, but since this prize has good drops, my puppet theater probably won't be getting a villain for the plays. I have done 5 adventures and will do more if I get enough tickets clearing gab trees for 100 more talking wood.

Executive Chef
    4th Individual prize requires 650 Bouquets.

Rhino Keeper

It cost me about the same amount. It's super rare. Still, worth the nuggets and the patience, I reckon. Good luck!

Host(ess)

Same here. No Baron puppet.