Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Goal 6:

Make an ivy Poppet 0/3
    Make a Thomas Puppet 0/3
    Make a Thurston Puppet 0/3
    Gather Popcorn 0/4
    Upgrade the Puppet Theatre to level 3. ( 3 Ivi puppets, 3 Thomas puppets, 3 Thurston puppets and 4 popcorn)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I find the sword the most frustrating item to obtain.
    I agree. I have gone at least 3 rounds of collections (it may be 4) from my stables without a sword. I have received 1 sword from 3 adventures.

New Resident

play sword

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I agree. I have gone at least 3 rounds of collections (it may be 4) from my stables without a sword. I have received 1 sword from 3 adventures.
    Finally got a play sword from the stables. But why does the info on the back say: Found by clearing gab trees and talking trees? Typo Storm8?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Is anyone else not yet seeing the daily chest quests for day 2? Usually by the time I get up in the morning the new quests for the day are already there but I've been up for hours now and still no daily quests. I even saved a spawned skunkupine from my larkspurs to use for #3.
    I haven’t seen them either.

Fashion Designer
    Enjoying this event, nice and laid back with a fanfare of puppetry.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Is anyone else not yet seeing the daily chest quests for day 2? Usually by the time I get up in the morning the new quests for the day are already there but I've been up for hours now and still no daily quests. I even saved a spawned skunkupine from my larkspurs to use for #3.
    Last night my daily goals had a 22 hour timer. I'm not expecting new ones for 12-14 hours

Edit: regarding Swords
    Even without them being a guaranteed drop, you should be ok. 1 is needed for each puppet so you only need 22.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I haven?t seen them either.
    Often first day quests had 12 hour timer, this time 24 hours. Maybe they are like MH goals - which appear roughly 24 hours after first ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anybody please tell me if the adventures yield the staff that is the main bottleneck (from Ivy's Hut?).

I am debating whether to let go of my hoard of golden nuggets (and let me aks again, S8, why not golden eggs which would make so much more sense given that a) we tend chickens in this adventure b) rotten eggs make more snese in a theathre c) you never require those in quests and so most players are mexed?)

Rhino Keeper
    Is there not the daily goals today?

And mu stables give me not swords..

Hmmm.. nice event again..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meriselle View Post
    Finally got a play sword from the stables. But why does the info on the back say: Found by clearing gab trees and talking trees? Typo Storm8?
    I noticed that with some other items as well. Such as the Mysterious Tickets' card says they're found from defeating Fangbeasts but they're really found from the Gab Trees.

My advice? Ignore the back of the inventory cards and use the info found on the images in Post #2. Not only is it accurate but all the item info is one place so you don't have to dig through your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Can anybody please tell me if the adventures yield the staff that is the main bottleneck (from Ivy's Hut?).

I am debating whether to let go of my hoard of golden nuggets (and let me aks again, S8, why not golden eggs which would make so much more sense given that a) we tend chickens in this adventure b) rotten eggs make more snese in a theathre c) you never require those in quests and so most players are mexed?)
    The adventure will drop the staff but it's random so there's no guarantees that you'll get one every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Often first day quests had 12 hour timer, this time 24 hours. Maybe they are like MH goals - which appear roughly 24 hours after first ones.
    I much prefer the daily side goals that reset with the game every day rather than the 24 hour ones. I was super busy yesterday and didn't get to open my game until very late at night so now I'll get them late every day and I'll not get it at all on the last day.

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast