Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    What in the world happened to the stable drops, I wasn't getting very many swords but no I'm not getting ANY. Now I have 2 hang ups Ivy & stables. Come on guys give us a break. This game is suppose to be fun not a ugly job.

Quote Originally Posted by gmamom View Post
    Am not getting any fangbeast puppets. Does anyone have any input?
    You may already know this but make sure no other monster present in the game. Collecting from farm houses will spawn fangbeast puppets. It does not appear every time though. I collect them alternatively with other materials for crafting the required puppets to level up the theater and have been always gotten enough popcorns by the time I got all of the puppets. Keep trying and good luck!
    I usually collect from farm houses right after I defeated a monster to make sure I didn’t miss having one there. Hope that helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    What in the world happened to the stable drops, I wasn't getting very many swords but no I'm not getting ANY. Now I have 2 hang ups Ivy & stables. Come on guys give us a break. This game is suppose to be fun not a ugly job.
    Me too, my stables are broken.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Goal 8:

Make an Ivy Puppet 0/5
    Make a Thomas Puppet 0/5
    Make a Thurston Puppet 0/5
    Gather Popcorn 0/4

Upgrade the Puppet Theatre to lv. 5 0/1 ( 5 Ivi puppets, 5 Thomas puppets, 5 Thurston Puppets + 4 Popcorn)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Thanks...unless the puppet is giving us something more than coins & xp....got enough walkers .... I?m to the pint I don?t try hard unless our prize gives us energy, gems or something useful like expansion permits...
    While Gertrude, the final prize, will likely be just a walker I'd still recommend trying to upgrade the Puppet Theatre to Level 6 if Expansion Permits are important to you. If you check the graphics on Page 1, the Level 6 Puppet Theatre is show to drop expansion materials including Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits.

There is a thief making his way through the realm! While gathering feathers from my chickens, he slipped into my stable and didn't leave a single sword!
    Always accepting new neighbors.
    Storm8 ID: dgoble55
    Queendom: Arendelle

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    There is a thief making his way through the realm! While gathering feathers from my chickens, he slipped into my stable and didn't leave a single sword!
    Did you see him?
    I think it was the Baron!

Executive Chef
    Also even if you don't want the walker, you can just go for the 500 rose bouquets to be eligible for the community prizes which are energy chests.
    But I'm going for the Level 6 buildings with low expectations of potential drops. Slow but steady, with regular gameplay mixed in.
    I would much prefer a large number of bouquets from my daily chests.
    I wonder if anyone has gotten the Baron puppet.

Adding: I looked back at previous posts and saw ASweets posted a pic.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-29-19 at 04:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Also even if you don't want the walker, you can just go for the 500 rose bouquets to be eligible for the community prizes which are energy chests.
    But I'm going for the Level 6 buildings with low expectations of potential drops. Slow but steady, with regular gameplay mixed in.
    I would much prefer a large number of bouquets from my daily chests.
    I wonder if anyone has gotten the Baron puppet.

Adding: I looked back at previous posts and saw ASweets posted a pic.
    I have gotten 2 Baron Puppets - so far they only drop around 1075 coins.

Hi this is my first time on here. I can?t get any Fangbeast puppets to fight it?s all normal Fangbeasts and Direboars. I don?t have enough diamonds for more traps there must be another way