Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    What does that mean? I keep seeing "black flag" mentioned on forum, but had not seen anything like that in my game.
    When you are maxed out on something, it won't go to the inventory - instead there will be "black Flag" flashing near upper right corner. It says you are maxed out"

Rhino Keeper
    Odd. I see instead a message "You can't have more coal" (or whatever).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Odd. I see instead a message "You can't have more coal" (or whatever).
    And that message has a black background. It's referred to as a flag; it shows momentarily then disappears. Hence the term "black flag".
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    That is what I meant - " you can't hold more water etc" it appears as black flag.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else having problems spawning a fangbeast puppet? I have done two collections from 12 farmhouses and nothing. I have not ever had this lack of spawning.

Edit: maybe even though the adventure, and popcorn need, is in the keep, I may need to get to Step 5.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 06-27-19 at 02:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hmm - yes and no? Some times It is rarer than 1/12 other times I about 2-3 out of 12.

Rhino Keeper
    SO tired of events with bugs! I am on goal 3 and 90 minutes into my 2 hour creation of the Thomas puppet...collected 5 birchbark AND the wizard staff from Ivy’s hut. I just went back into the game and **RESET** back to the start of goal 3...wants me to collect more bark AND another wizard staff...yet Thomas puppet is STILL cooking in the workshop. Anyone else have this problem? Now I have to wait 11 hours to collect from Ivy again before I can move onto goal 4...Because this is a bug, I will NOT use gems to speed up Ivy. Why push all these events out if they are just going to be filled with bugs? Super frustrating.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    A chance to drop tickets and permits... Sounds familiar. I can count on one hand how many tickets I've gotten from the animals that have a chance to give one. I just have neverending earth wisps. Without a guaranteed ticket, I am out.
    Right. On a previous event I busted my butt getting the Post Office up to level six. Now, I get a trade ticket maybe once or twice a month, and never an expansion permit, even though it said that building would give me both of those. No thanks, I think I'll sit this one out.
    Good luck to everyone who plays this event!
    Last edited by robotparade; 06-27-19 at 02:50 PM.

So frustrated! Ivy puppet is still locked in workshop, but I have met all the previous goals. Quit and restarted several times. Just waiting on Storm8 to respond.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Right. On a previous event I busted my butt getting the Post Office up to level six. Now, I get a trade ticket maybe once or twice a month, and never an expansion permit, even though it said that building would give me both of those. No thanks, I think I'll sit this one out.
    Good luck to everyone who plays this event!
    Thanks for your input. You are absolutely correct. I keep a record of all of my expansion permit drops and have never received even one from the Post Office. I wanted to sit this one out, but S8 dangled trade tickets and expansions in front of me to tempt me. You helped put things in proper perspective. I am filled with new resolve to skip this event because of you. Thank you!

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast