Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicoleleeanneg View Post
    Hi this is my first time on here. I can?t get any Fangbeast puppets to fight it?s all normal Fangbeasts and Direboars. I don?t have enough diamonds for more traps there must be another way
    Welcome to the forum! Fangbeasts puppets are spawned from Farmhouses. I would suggest that if you can put out at least 6 of them or at the very least 3. You have to be on Goal 5.
    Also, go to page 1 to get all kinds of info concerning this event.
    I'm a little miffed that the wording on where to find Fangbeast puppets was unclear/non-existent. It made you use gems unnecessarily. Again search page 1.
    That exact question has come up over and over in this thread.

Fashion Designer
    S8 - the play sword drops from the stables is unacceptable. I’m experiencing less than 8% drop rate.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I have gotten 2 Baron Puppets - so far they only drop around 1075 coins.
    2075 every 8 hours is decent drop I think so I think I might actually keep the puppet out beyond the event unlike those silly little banner signs.

Why couldn't they have had the banners a timer and make them each drop a single item that would connect with the story of the character on them? Like Thurston's banner could offer a sword, the Baron banner could offer some coins and so on. Seems like a wasted opportunity to me!

Me too. Stable isn?t dropping swords

Not getting any swords from my stables, have made regular collections over the past couple of days & nothing so now stuck on level 2 for my Theatre

Rhino Keeper
    It's really weird how different the games are. I've had decent drops for swords, and even a couple of staffs from adventures, though I've only done 4. My sticking point is poor drops of talking wood, and not great drops of feathers, petals and bark. It's used all my energy and then some, but I think I'm ahead of schedule. At this rate, I'll stop collecting from the stables in a few days... though of course posting here probably means I shall now hit a dessert of them.

To those with no swords, stay in there. There are good patches too.

Executive Chef
    i have found that if i have a beast parked anywhere in my kingdom, then the stables won't drop a sword at all
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A7F7FD2-4BBE-4291-88B9-9AC1FEFAE519.jpeg 
Views:	174 
Size:	799.0 KB 
ID:	52222

Loving the puppet show event.
    Great animation Storm8!

My only suggestion would be that the Puppet Show would be better 2x1.
    And the Baron Puppet should be smaller - puppet size, not human size.
    Unfortunately all will probably end up in storage because of this.

Love these 2 week events that are slower pace.
    Been busy all weekend and not online much but don’t feel behind at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie1974 View Post
    Hope I don?t jinx my game by saying this, but .... regularly (daily)get trade permits from the post office.
    Lucky you. Hope it keeps up for you. Don?t know the last time I got a trade ticket from mine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i have found that if i have a beast parked anywhere in my kingdom, then the stables won't drop a sword at all
    Has anyone else noticed this?