Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    That was underwhelming. I reached the third individual goal, got the chest and got...one bouquet and a Sabina puppet banner. Really?? One bouquet??
    Yup. I got the same.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, in fact not only have the community event collection items been scarce in the chests for this event, the requirements for each of the prizes have significantly increased. Way to go S8.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    After you collect 1000 bouquets this goal pops up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After you get the potion.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	52241

Nightclub Owner
    I will most likely hold here puppet form, can some one post the Human form Card here?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I will most likely hold here puppet form, can some one post the Human form Card here?
    Anything for you, our Japanese fashionista....thanks again for all your posts, spreadsheets, etc
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-05-19 at 01:01 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    You must choose in Potion shope if you keep her as doll or as Human:

Name:	Puppet.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	52245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gertrude.jpg 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	52246

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You must choose in Potion shope if you keep her as doll or as Human:

Name:	Puppet.jpg 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	52245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gertrude.jpg 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	52246
    I'm one of those walker lovers and I HATE to have to choose. I think I like the puppet version as it's whimsical and perfect for my realm. But there's an annoying Pinocchio voice in me that keeps saying "I want to be a real boy" and well, I'd be quite bothered if little Gertrude doesn't get to be a real girl.

So I'm holding out to the last possible minute to make my decision. Folks that have made your decisions, would you be so kind to post a pic of your chosen character walking around?

Talking about hating to choose, I'd be elated if S8 will increase the walkers limit. I have so many cool people that have to call the town square their permanent home. They'd really like to walk around the queendom and enjoy the sunshine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm one of those walker lovers and I HATE to have to choose. I think I like the puppet version as it's whimsical and perfect for my realm. But there's an annoying Pinocchio voice in me that keeps saying "I want to be a real boy" and well, I'd be quite bothered if little Gertrude doesn't get to be a real girl.

So I'm holding out to the last possible minute to make my decision. Folks that have made your decisions, would you be so kind to post a pic of your chosen character walking around?

Talking about hating to choose, I'd be elated if S8 will increase the walkers limit. I have so many cool people that have to call the town square their permanent home. They'd really like to walk around the queendom and enjoy the sunshine.
    We are in the same boat - I simply find myself unable to choose. I HATE CHOOSING.

Executive Chef
    Fangbeast Puppet gave a Wisp Lantern, coins, and iron ore in the drops today
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-05-19 at 04:26 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post

What happens if she is kept as a puppet? Is she then a decoration or is the puppet a walker too?