Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Doesn’t matter if it was still on the 2 hour timer and you didn’t collect. After event it has a 12 hour timer. That’s when you get the other drops, so you have to wait until another 12 hours.
    Well that’s a relief....I thought since I force closed and reopened after the event ended it would just be a post event collection.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Unable to clear and "keep" as a puppet because I never got to 1000 to even receive the Walker. No way to clear the goal.

Executive Chef
    A nice event but I didn’t get to 1,000 bouquets so no Gertrude for me and I really loved her too, so pretty. Also no Baron puppet, I sent out as many adventures as I could.... not a lot compared to what some players send out but enough and I got nothing worth while in return. No fangbeast puppet for me either, opened all the chests each day and got nothing but posters and I didn’t manage to collect them all either, multiple of some though. So very incomplete. I would really have liked a puppet and would have been happy with even one of them.

Just wanted to add, I was pretty much maxed on gold nuggets... around 96 when event started so it wasn’t the gold nuggets holding me up from adventuring it was the tickets. I just don’t have the energy supplies to endlessly chop gab trees to get these tickets. They were a rare drop also. I would have used more nuggets because I’d rather use some up then get black flags for them but the tickets were nearly as rare as the puppets. I’m starting to get tired of how rare *everything* in this game is.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 07-10-19 at 08:13 PM.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    Words cannot express how miffed I am that we didn't get the WW goal after this event. I blew through so many gold nuggets getting puppets that I was really counting on WW to chop as many rocks as possible. Fool me once, s8....

Next time, I'll have to remember this moment and try to reign in my enthusiasm to budget my rare resources a bit better rather than go bananas on winning side prizes. And how much do you want to bet that this next event is going to want nuggets again? It would be just my luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Words cannot express how miffed I am that we didn't get the WW goal after this event. I blew through so many gold nuggets getting puppets that I was really counting on WW to chop as many rocks as possible. Fool me once, s8....

Next time, I'll have to remember this moment and try to reign in my enthusiasm to budget my rare resources a bit better rather than go bananas on winning side prizes. And how much do you want to bet that this next event is going to want nuggets again? It would be just my luck!
    So it's 11:36 on the east coast and it's not an error that there isn't a WW? I sat out the event, plugging along with hidden forest and I have an entire kingdom of willow trees I planned to chop... This will be quite sad if we don't get even 10 minutes. I'll put away the pigs, cows, and other random items I don't typically have out. I just need the trees off my board. Eek!

Nightclub Owner
    Sigh...I brought out everything for WW. Everything. Every cow, pig, chicken, mushroom, plot...everything. I just got home and sat there like a dummy waiting for the Baron to pop up with his usual WW dialogue. Now what am I to do? Why S8? Why no WW this week?

Rhino Keeper
    PSame. Except I did get to 1000, so Gertrude is in my kingdom. But no Baron puppet. No Fangbeast puppet. Did all the things every day for all the chests. And now no WW. Time for me to take another break, maybe. My last one lasted a couple of years...

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    I remember nonstop quests to get glimmerbat years ago. I was sure Storm would not stiff me. WRONG! I left game for 2 years. Now back, I don't even fall for this. No crab, etc. I sent 1 adventure for puppet, period. How important is that Baron puppet, really? I'm sorry you are disappointed but encourage you to lower your expectations. Sometimes it's just not worth the effort.
    Why play the game if goals aren’t attainable?

Executive Chef
    998 rose bouquets! I wasn't able to log on every 2 hours to collect from the theatre and because of the drastic changes made to the drops from chests I didn't make it to 1000. There was a time when a player could get multiple drops needed for final goal, but then it was changed to a measly 1 and maybe 2 or 3. Stupid.

Rhino Keeper
    So now it’s 5am on Thursday on the West Coast. I collected from the puppet theater. Got some coins and...
    wait for it...
    Performance bouquets.
    What the WHAT?