Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I got a staff on my second adventure. The first adventure gave me a sword, which I really needed as my stables gave me none from four collections. About to give up on them when I finally got one.

If I did not come to the forum, how would I have known that the farmhouses spawned the fangbeast puppets? The game only points to the trap which costs gems. Thanks again dear neighbors and friends.

At the start of each event go to your marketplace and look at what is in the featured tab. You will usually find all the items that are needed listed there.

Also, don?t forget to come to the forum where all the wonderful posters will let us know what is coming up next.

I was going to ask if anyone else was having trouble collecting swords from the stables, but I see I?m not the only one having issues. Out of maybe 14+ collections, I?ve had a whopping 3 sword drops!! How the heck am I supposed to continue with a drop rate like that?

What?s almost worse is if you go in to the workshop craft for Thurston and click the info question mark next to the sword, the item information lists collecting them from the gap trees and talking trees, which is not what the game instructed when they first showed up!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    What is the transfiguration potion about? It drops stuff?
    I think we can choose if we turn the talking tall into a human or not.

Executive Chef
    I'm going back to that whole "puppet shows free for the entire kingdom"

I finally have enough to "watch a puppet show" (go on an adventure), why is it costing a gold nugget?

New Resident
    I can?t find fangbeast puppets. Can anyone help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Expanding on wishtheywerereal's answer: If you look at the photos on Page 1 of this thread, you'll see one that has 2 Gertrudes. The Gertrude on the left looks like a wooden puppet while the one on the right looks completely human. At the end, we'll be asked to use the potion to either keep her a puppet or make her a 'real' girl.

Personally, I'm going to keep the puppet look. We've got so very many walkers and most of those are regular human-y types. I much prefer the animal/monster type walkers to really show that this is a fantasy based realm.

Pretty sure Gertrude will be a walker-type character.
    Thanks...unless the puppet is giving us something more than coins & xp....got enough walkers .... I?m to the pint I don?t try hard unless our prize gives us energy, gems or something useful like expansion permits...

Anyone else having daily goal issues? I only got the second one today and not the first or third one.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    for those who can't make their thurston puppets. make a bunch of ivy and old thomas ones & **** fangbeast puppets until you get a response. then you can just breeze through the goals until you catch up. just needing swords.
    Thanks for tip
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

All this time I have been looking at Sawmill for swords not the Stables!!!!! Time to do some making up and if needed a gem boost or two
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

New Resident

Fangbeast puppets

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks for tip
    Am not getting any fangbeast puppets. Does anyone have any input?