Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Yay, got the stage to level 6. I set up a nice little riverfront theater. The fairies are hoping to see A Midsummer Night?s Dream.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20C8C49B-B4E0-4AED-8661-2CC1EE1BF3D2.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	52279

Executive Chef
    I surprised myself by keeping Gertrude a doll - I was SO sure I was going to change her. But I don't regret it. Now she at least has unique looks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yay, got the stage to level 6. I set up a nice little riverfront theater. The fairies are hoping to see A Midsummer Night?s Dream.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20C8C49B-B4E0-4AED-8661-2CC1EE1BF3D2.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	52279
    cute!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    I've sent out so many adventures that my Golden Nugget supply has dwindled much lower than I'm comfortable with. Darn my inability to resist the possibility of a good drop!

Hopefully we get the weekday warrior like we usually do this Wednesday because I plan on chopping an obscene amount of rocks to try and regain some nuggets.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    25 adventures no baron puppet.. what?s the secret password. He must be rare!
    Me too! Well over 20. Random luck things are never on my side and they should not be a part of a game at all!! If you work hard you should get the prize. End of!! 🙁

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've sent out so many adventures that my Golden Nugget supply has dwindled much lower than I'm comfortable with. Darn my inability to resist the possibility of a good drop!

Hopefully we get the weekday warrior like we usually do this Wednesday because I plan on chopping an obscene amount of rocks to try and regain some nuggets.
    Me too!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only just short of Sabina poster, weird. I've got many 2 of the others .
    And I did get the Baron Puppet, and I didn't even care for it because don't really like Baron?
    unfortunately I never gotten the special prize from adventures from previous event,so that's life.lol

But I came here because I just opened a chest and received 52 roses!! Like what??? All event long it has been 1-7 roses..and usually 2,3,4

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Flowers and gems - fangbeast puppet comes from chests. Rarely. : ) Baron putter from adventures, even more randomly/rarely.

Rilette - Gertrude is indeed a walker, no drops.

Hope that helps,
    Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

Finally! I'd all but given up hope of getting the Fangbeast Puppet

I've definitely resigned myself to not getting the Baron, but have been keeping my fingers crossed with each chest I chop

Hoping for the ?power of the post?. Yet another event of this type where I do the adventure quest 2-3 times each day and on the last day still don?t have the rare drop reward. Still looking for the Baron Puppet.