Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Fangbeast Puppet drop today was 90 coins, creep tooth, bacon, & coal
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Thank you for your pics. She is very cute as a puppet!! I just might do the same but I am still deciding...

May I ask, which tiles those are? I have been playing for 6 1/2 years and for the life of me I can't remember those! Lol. Was it part of a package or gift bundle? Thanks!
    It?s the path you can buy with the fey runes I believe

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! The Magic of the forum strikes again. I came here to read about anyone's luck with the baron puppet. My last collection, deep breath, finger's crossed--there he was! On a side note, I was looking through inventory & found that I had the fangbeast puppet from the chests. Somehow missed that one. I didn't get the cute turtle last time, so am grateful to get the cool prizes this time

Rhino Keeper
    What bothers me most about the random drop of puppets (and whatever the next current random drop will be) is the ability for some to get multiple when most players get NONE!

Executive Chef
    Congratulations sdwombat, very cool you have the Fangbeast and Baron Puppet!

I have the tickets and nuggets for 2 more adventures, but I also need my golden nuggets for upgrading my Sparkling Mine (to get more golden nuggets).
    So I'm not sure what is the wisest thing to do. (but I'm sure many people have a golden nugget shortage problem)
    I did get the Fangbeast Puppet too, and I'm very happy with that!

Thanks to everyone who's sharing pictures of their walkers and theaters!
    I don't comment every time, but I see and enjoy them all.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I?m hoping for the power of the post for the baron puppet I have been on 15 adventures no where in sight I have received 3 of the fang beast puppet and would gladly be happy to have only one of each I think the way it should work is if you did so many adventures after given adventure like let?s say 10 you are guaranteed the prize I mean if someone has 12 how many adventures did they go on. I have plenty of energy and plenty of gold nuggets over 80 but am making the last pice needed to fully upgrade. I probably won?t make the 1000 for Gertrude because of real life wasn?t able to log in every 2 hours so at this point hoping to get there but even with timer set may have to use gems to help
    Power of the post please

Maybe 40 Shows and nothing. But i have 987 Talking Wood - what a joke.
    The odds are ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    It?s the path you can buy with the fey runes I believe
    Ohhh yeahhhh! I see them now. Thank you!
    I do NOT use the rune market lol and I wouldn't have thought they looked as nice as they do based on the single pic in the market. Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been on at least 10 adventures and no baron puppet. I did not get a fangbeast puppet either. I am finished with leveling the puppet theater so it seems silly to keep chopping gab trees. Bummer. Also, I only have 723 points, so I am wondering if I will get to 1000 before the end of this event. Strange.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to those who posted pictures! I love seeing all the different queen/kingdoms even though I am too lazy to visit others on a regular basis. I always see things that I do not have and I think "dang! when did I miss that?" You guys are so artistic.
    S8 please remove cap on level