Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    So now it’s 5am on Thursday on the West Coast. I collected from the puppet theater. Got some coins and...
    wait for it...
    Performance bouquets.
    What the WHAT?
    me too. i collected and got coins, performance bouquets (which has happened in past events that it drops it until S8 comes in and starts their day-but it should end when the event ends), and an earth wisp. i wish we had WW because i need to replenish a LOT of stuff. and i planted a bunch of stuff and need to collect.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    So now it’s 5am on Thursday on the West Coast. I collected from the puppet theater. Got some coins and...
    wait for it...
    Performance bouquets.
    What the WHAT?
    I got coins, performance bouquets, and an Earth Wisp.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got coins, performance bouquets, and an Earth Wisp.
    Ditto. I laughed.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the potion, but I didn’t use it - I was planning on leaving her as a puppet, so I thought I didn’t have to do anything. I still have the quest in my quest book, but clicking ‘go’ does nothing, and the craft has gone from my potion shop. I didn’t really want another walker, but I’m still annoyed.

I have that problem too. My shop had something already being made at the time, so I waited until it was done. But, now it won't allow me to complete the quest at all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Ditto. I laughed.
    Same with me - and it was on the 12 hour timer. Someone at S8 is sleeping and needs to flip the switch to post event drops.

Host(ess)
    Same with me this morning!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    me too. i collected and got coins, performance bouquets (which has happened in past events that it drops it until S8 comes in and starts their day-but it should end when the event ends), and an earth wisp. i wish we had WW because i need to replenish a LOT of stuff. and i planted a bunch of stuff and need to collect.
    Me, too. Willows everywhere

Executive Chef
    Well, now I collected from lv 6 theater with 12 hour timer- and it still gave me event drops- 25 bouquets and coins - but not items it is supposed to give.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, now I collected from lv 6 theater with 12 hour timer- and it still gave me event drops- 25 bouquets and coins - but not items it is supposed to give.
    Yep, me too. Probably why we didn’t get WW also. Programming all messed up. Hope S8 fixes things before start of new event!