Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/27: No Strings Attached | goals and inventory info on page 1

I have 564 talking wood left after trying to get the Baron puppet! Watched more puppet shows than ever and yet no Baron puppet. It may be time to delete this game! Too frustrating!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-10-19 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text - see forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by hansidox14 View Post
    I have 564 talking wood left after trying to get the Baron puppet! Watched more puppet shows than ever and yet no Baron puppet. It may be time to delete this game! Too frustrating!
    I remember nonstop quests to get glimmerbat years ago. I was sure Storm would not stiff me. WRONG! I left game for 2 years. Now back, I don't even fall for this. No crab, etc. I sent 1 adventure for puppet, period. How important is that Baron puppet, really? I'm sorry you are disappointed but encourage you to lower your expectations. Sometimes it's just not worth the effort.

Farm Supplier
    Just finished the puppet show upgrade.. didnt get any Gertrude puppet walker as a reward. I dont see on pg 1 where you get Getrude but I'm guessing it must come with 1000 bouquets... all I saw was you get the potion to "possibly" use. Not going to make 1000 bouquets so get nothing for the effort. No baron puppet no fangbeast puppet no Getrude walker. Hmmpph.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    Just finished the puppet show upgrade.. didnt get any Gertrude puppet walker as a reward. I dont see on pg 1 where you get Getrude but I'm guessing it must come with 1000 bouquets... all I saw was you get the potion to "possibly" use. Not going to make 1000 bouquets so get nothing for the effort. No baron puppet no fangbeast puppet no Getrude walker. Hmmpph.
    Once you hit 1000 - you get potion and then choose which Gertrude to get in potion shop.

If it is not there- post a report and you will get it.

Fashion Designer
    A few of us decided not to try to reach 1000. We are hoping the level 6 puppet theater has good drops.

Executive Chef
    So lv 6 theatre now has 12 hours timer.

Personally I liked this event - daily goals were doable and for once there weren't bugs and errors around every turn.

Rhino Keeper
    No Wednesday Warrior between events?!?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    No Wednesday Warrior between events?!?
    Sad, I was really hoping we would get one.

This stinks. I had been burning through resources for the elfs (for bronze runes, it turns out) and now it will be a pain to replenish everything.

Fashion Designer
    and I have the " transformation step" goal still showing in my Goalbook
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast