Thread: Tropic Bliss Issues

Tropic Bliss Issues

This not directly related, but how do you start a new post, a new thread for an issue? Sorry, I don't see where. This is related to Restaurant Story - Tropic Bliss. The only I find to 'input' anything is a reply to 'private messages' here.... I don't want this to be a 'private message'. HELP would be appreciated from ANYONE! Thank you. Here's the issue:

- - -

This afternoon I started being unable to get into Restaurant Story - Tropic Bliss. I AM able to get into Fashion Story.
    It's been working fine up until now. I click on the icon, RS comes up, the little circle spins, then RS closes.
    I am using a Samsung tablet. Android.

(I uninstalled and reinstalled, and still cannot get in.)
    (I powered off and on again, same result.)

Worked fine all day up until this evening.... 5 ish Texas time.

My sister plays RS using an ipad. Her's is still working fine....

The Honorable Panda
    Are you still having issues? If playing on wifi sometimes it helps if you turn you wifi on your device off then back on again.

(You can hit reply button below to respond to this my post.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Working again the next day. Thought it might be an Android issue. I did turn off and on, and even reinstalled (didn't lose anything). Next day it was OK.

Anyhow, the main question if you can help: HOW DO I INITIATE A POST? I CAN'T FIND AN ICON TO CLICK TO START A BRAND NEW TOPIC/QUESTION. CAN YOU HELP ME?

THANX.

Nightclub Owner
    Was scanning through the Castle Story forums and saw your question posted there as well. I only mention it because SpiritWind (the mod of that forum) answered on how to start a new thread which I'll copy here so you don't have to go searching:

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Firstly you go to the right forum (I can move your posts to the RS forum if you like) and then if you look at the screen shot above you click on the top left that has the words Bugs & Issues (or either of the other ones, but it sounds like you've a bug) and then there is a button that says +Post New Thread. You should always look to see if there's an existing thread first before starting a new one so you don't get a Moderator warning for posting duplicate threads which is not allowed.

Is that the info you're looking for?

I don't see a 'screen shot'

what is RS? How do you get to another forum? This site is not very user/customer friendly !!!!!!
    Where is something that says bugs and issues?
    where is button that says +post new thread?

If I could find a place to start a new thread, I'd do it....

I don't see anything that you're talking about.

This seems hopeless. Thanx for your help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEagles View Post
    I don't see a 'screen shot'

what is RS? How do you get to another forum? This site is not very user/customer friendly !!!!!!
    Where is something that says bugs and issues?
    where is button that says +post new thread?

If I could find a place to start a new thread, I'd do it....

I don't see anything that you're talking about.

This seems hopeless. Thanx for your help.
    RS is Restaurant Story. When looking through the forum threads, you'll see most of the storm8 games are abbreviated that way: BS for Bakery Story , CS for Castle Story, etc.

To get to other forums:

Looking at page that you're currently reading, at the top you will see a little house icon and after it will read:
    Forum -> Social Casual and Social Arcade -> Restaurant Story -> Restaurant Story | Bugs & Issues -> Tropic Bliss Issues

Each title/header is a forum and the further right the title, the further into the forum system you are so that the the very first (the house icon) is the main s8 forum index. Reading the from right to left, tells you where exactly you're at within the s8 forums. These posts are currently in your thread titled "Tropic Bliss Issues" which is in the "Restaurant Story | Bugs & Issues Forum" which is a sub forum of the "Restaurant Story Forum" which is found in the "Social Casual and Social Arcade" category of the s8 forum.

You can click on any of those headers and it will take you up to those forums. So if you click on Restaurant Story, it will take you to the main RS forum whereas clicking on Social Casual and Social Arcade will take you directly to that forum which houses all of the Storm8 story game forums.

If you have another bug you'd like to report, you can go about posting it two ways:

1 - Post in the existing catch-all thread for RS Bugs titled "Current Bugs & Issues in RS."

You can find it by clicking the "Restaurant Story | Bugs & Issues" header at the top of the page as I mentioned. The very first post of that forum is the thread you're looking for. In case you're still unsure of navigating, here's a direct link to that thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-for-RS/page68

2 - Create a new thread in the RS Bugs Forum.

To do this, you simple scroll to the top of the page you're currently viewing, click the "Restaurant Story | Bugs & Issues" from the header I pointed out at the start of this post. Once you're in the Bugs Forum, look at the top of the page once more. Now you will see the title of the forum you are in at the top left of the page in large, bold font which will be: Forum: Restaurant Story | Bugs & Issues. Directly below that title, you will see an oval button with the words +Post New Thread. Click on this button and it will open a blank thread page. Simply give the thread a title, post your info in the box, click Submit Thread in lower right corner of your text box once finished and you're done.

The same applies if you want to start a new thread in any of the s8 forums. But as SW's post mentions, be sure to check that there's not already an existing thread for the topic you wish to discuss since duplicate threads are not permitted.

I hope this cleared things up for you and as a new member of the forum, I'd recommend having a look through the forum FAQ which should give you a decent handle on how the forum works in general and how to navigate it.

You can find the FAQ here: https://forums.storm8.com/faq.php

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!