Thread: Ignored in other forum, so asking here! Gold & habitat question! Please help!

Ignored in other forum, so asking here! Gold & habitat question! Please help!

Hello, I was wondering if someone could please tell me how long the anti gravity zone habitat will be on sale for and if the gold will be going on sale before the anti gravity zone will be removed from the market? I wont buy gold unless it is on sale and my friend who plays on android over the weekend said that the gold was on sale all weekend 3 days in a row for them but it has not come on sale for me ONCE since last week! I would really, really like to buy the anti gravity habitat but I have been waiting for the gold to go on sale...I am gonna wait until 12am tonight for the gold to go on sale if it doesn?t then I will just have to buy it full price the last day it is for sale because I do not wanna miss out on the 3rd part when I already have the first two galaxy habitats. Also, why would the gold go on sale for my friends on android but not for me on iPhone? That seems pretty unfair and I have noticed that this is not the first time my friend has told me that their gold was on sale when it was not for me.

I actually asked this question in a similar manner in the bugs and issues forum as well as posted a bug when visiting neighbors but it was completely ignored or it is just that forum just isn?t very active so going to just ask this question here at least.

Thanks for your help guys! =^_~=
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Executive Chef
    The Anti-Gravity Zone habitat should be available through the current event, which ends Friday morning. Each new habitat is usually available for the duration of the event with which it was released.

Gold sales are completely random, and not everyone gets them on the same day. For instance, I might have one today and not tomorrow, but you might get one tomorrow and not today. So there is no telling if there will be a sale before the habitat disappears on Friday. When we switch to the next event on Friday, another Cosmic type habitat will be released.

As for not getting an answer in the bugs forum, well, it seems like we are kind of on our own here lately, but I'm not sure that is a bad thing *except* when there is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The Anti-Gravity Zone habitat should be available through the current event, which ends Friday morning. Each new habitat is usually available for the duration of the event with which it was released.

Gold sales are completely random, and not everyone gets them on the same day. For instance, I might have one today and not tomorrow, but you might get one tomorrow and not today. So there is no telling if there will be a sale before the habitat disappears on Friday. When we switch to the next event on Friday, another Cosmic type habitat will be released.

As for not getting an answer in the bugs forum, well, it seems like we are kind of on our own here lately, but I'm not sure that is a bad thing *except* when there is a bug.
    Wow, THANK you SO much for your swift response I really appreciate it! I have been worrying like crazy and I even sent in a ticket but I did not get a response there either...so thank you soooo much for replying! I am glad I have a few more days to wait for the event before I buy my anti-gravity habitat....I will probably purchase the habitat tomorrow or Thursday at the latest if the gold still isn’t on sale just incase.Thanks so much for replying to me! ^_^
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Wow, THANK you SO much for your swift response I really appreciate it! I have been worrying like crazy and I even sent in a ticket but I did not get a response there either...so thank you soooo much for replying! I am glad I have a few more days to wait for the event before I buy my anti-gravity habitat....I will probably purchase the habitat tomorrow or Thursday at the latest if the gold still isn’t on sale just incase.Thanks so much for replying to me! ^_^
    You're welcome! That's what forum members are here for - to help each other out whenever possible!

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    You're welcome! That's what forum members are here for - to help each other out whenever possible!
    Definitely! I try to answer questions and help out where I can too...but well, can’t always know the answers to everything. Unfortunately though...the gold has gone on sale for my friend YET AGAIN...but still not for me! The gold has been on sale for my friend 4 times now since last week and not once for me last week and it really sucks. I sent in a complaint ticket because that’s really unfair especially when a new event will be starting soon. I want to buy my extra nests and evolution temple! I also ended up buying my anti-gravity habitat didn’t want wait anymore for the stupid gold. I wonder if it is bugged for me because for it to not go on sale once is not fair.

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Definitely! I try to answer questions and help out where I can too...but well, can’t always know the answers to everything. Unfortunately though...the gold has gone on sale for my friend YET AGAIN...but still not for me! The gold has been on sale for my friend 4 times now since last week and not once for me last week and it really sucks. I sent in a complaint ticket because that’s really unfair especially when a new event will be starting soon. I want to buy my extra nests and evolution temple! I also ended up buying my anti-gravity habitat didn’t want wait anymore for the stupid gold. I wonder if it is bugged for me because for it to not go on sale once is not fair.
    I feel your pain

There are times when I desperately need a Gold Sale but won't get one for weeks or until it is too late

This time, however, the sale has been on for me for the last three days when I don't need it